First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) decided to suspend cooperation with Moody's Investors Service.
“International capital markets effectively are closed today for Ukrainian borrowers and therefore credit ratings assigned for FUIB by international rating agencies have little value as such. Given this we decided to suspend cooperation with Moody's Investors Service and direct available resources to enhancing the Bank’s sustainability and developing customer services. As soon as economic situation in Ukraine improves and opportunities on capital markets appear, FUIB will resume cooperation with international rating agencies,” said Sergey Chernenko, Chairman of the Management Board of FUIB.
- Тарифікація пакетів Black Platinum та Premiere в липні і серпні
- Financial Club Awards 2020: ПУМБ відзначили в 19 номінаціях
- FUIB has joined the information campaign of the National Bank to combat payment fraud
- Let's put up a fight with the crisis: FUIB has introduced online establishing of accounts for businesses
- Clarification on making payments in connection with the implementation of the Law on Financial Monitoring
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 10 bln
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!