First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) decided to suspend cooperation with Moody's Investors Service.
“International capital markets effectively are closed today for Ukrainian borrowers and therefore credit ratings assigned for FUIB by international rating agencies have little value as such. Given this we decided to suspend cooperation with Moody's Investors Service and direct available resources to enhancing the Bank’s sustainability and developing customer services. As soon as economic situation in Ukraine improves and opportunities on capital markets appear, FUIB will resume cooperation with international rating agencies,” said Sergey Chernenko, Chairman of the Management Board of FUIB.
- Working hours of FUIB branches for the period from August 23 to August 27, 2019
- FUIB has increased the limit of financing provided for "NOVAAGRO" trading house to UAH 200 million
- FUIB opened a branch in Myrhorod
- FUIB doubled sales of CIVOCL insurance policies
- FUIB joined BankID
- FUIB started issuing payment cards automatically
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!