First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) decided to suspend cooperation with Moody's Investors Service.
“International capital markets effectively are closed today for Ukrainian borrowers and therefore credit ratings assigned for FUIB by international rating agencies have little value as such. Given this we decided to suspend cooperation with Moody's Investors Service and direct available resources to enhancing the Bank’s sustainability and developing customer services. As soon as economic situation in Ukraine improves and opportunities on capital markets appear, FUIB will resume cooperation with international rating agencies,” said Sergey Chernenko, Chairman of the Management Board of FUIB.
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!