First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) decided to suspend cooperation with Moody's Investors Service.
“International capital markets effectively are closed today for Ukrainian borrowers and therefore credit ratings assigned for FUIB by international rating agencies have little value as such. Given this we decided to suspend cooperation with Moody's Investors Service and direct available resources to enhancing the Bank’s sustainability and developing customer services. As soon as economic situation in Ukraine improves and opportunities on capital markets appear, FUIB will resume cooperation with international rating agencies,” said Sergey Chernenko, Chairman of the Management Board of FUIB.
- In the first six month of 2021, FUIB earned UAH 1.9 billion
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 12 bln
- FUIB Academy of Analytics training project will continue
- FUIB took part in financing the new innovation center of Dobrobut MN
- FUIB has lent over UAH 2 billion to the agricultural small business segment
- FUIB has become a partner of the NBU's campaign on safety of cash payments
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!