First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) decided to suspend cooperation with Moody's Investors Service.
“International capital markets effectively are closed today for Ukrainian borrowers and therefore credit ratings assigned for FUIB by international rating agencies have little value as such. Given this we decided to suspend cooperation with Moody's Investors Service and direct available resources to enhancing the Bank’s sustainability and developing customer services. As soon as economic situation in Ukraine improves and opportunities on capital markets appear, FUIB will resume cooperation with international rating agencies,” said Sergey Chernenko, Chairman of the Management Board of FUIB.
- ПУМБ запустив міжнародні перекази через систему RIA
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення в Черкасах
- FUIB announces the change in the Management Board
- Pay for utilities in the PUMB Online mobile application
- Immerse yourself in a circle of friends with PUMB and Roshen
- In November, the volume of Ukrainians' deposits in FUIB increased by half a billion UAH
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!