In an episode of its TV project “The People’s Banker” First Ukrainian International Bank helps depositors understand new law on term deposit repayment. The respective Law of Ukraine “On Amendments to Some Legislative Acts of Ukraine Concerning the Terms of Repayment of Term Deposits” took effect on 6 June 2015. The provisions of the Law are not applicable to the agreements of term bank deposits concluded before the law took effect. This and other episodes of “The People's Banker” can be watched at YouTube channel of FUIB.
FUIB has been issuing the project “The People’s Banker” on the national TV since March 2015. Each episode is a brief response of the “people’s banker” to a financial question of a real person. Sebastian Rubaj, the Deputy Chairman of the Management Board, helps understand financial issues. The project is broadcasted on Tuesdays in the morning program of the TV channel “Ukraine”.FUIB shares its experience with Ukrainians every day: the bank serves 1.5 million of retail clients all over the country and has been operating on the market for more than 20 years. FUIB was one of the few banks that had successfully passed the NBU stress testing whose results were published in the autumn 2014.
- My Career in Ukraine: successful leaders shared their experience with teenagers from the southern regions
- Apple Pay Coming to FUIB’s Customers
- ПУМБ – лідер за кількістю нагород на FinAwards 2019
- ПУМБ відкрив відділення в Запоріжжі
- ПУМБ відкрив перший Центр обслуговування VIP-клієнтів
- FUIB has extended an agreement with the Government of Belarus on the compensation of part of the interest rate on the purchase of Belarusian agricultural machinery
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!