In an episode of its TV project “The People’s Banker” First Ukrainian International Bank helps depositors understand new law on term deposit repayment. The respective Law of Ukraine “On Amendments to Some Legislative Acts of Ukraine Concerning the Terms of Repayment of Term Deposits” took effect on 6 June 2015. The provisions of the Law are not applicable to the agreements of term bank deposits concluded before the law took effect. This and other episodes of “The People's Banker” can be watched at YouTube channel of FUIB.
FUIB has been issuing the project “The People’s Banker” on the national TV since March 2015. Each episode is a brief response of the “people’s banker” to a financial question of a real person. Sebastian Rubaj, the Deputy Chairman of the Management Board, helps understand financial issues. The project is broadcasted on Tuesdays in the morning program of the TV channel “Ukraine”.FUIB shares its experience with Ukrainians every day: the bank serves 1.5 million of retail clients all over the country and has been operating on the market for more than 20 years. FUIB was one of the few banks that had successfully passed the NBU stress testing whose results were published in the autumn 2014.
- Tenth-graders from Kyiv, Chernihiv, Zhytomyr, Vinnytsia and Cherkasy regions visited the regional conference “My Career in Ukraine”
- Зустрічайте шаблони в мобільному додатку ПУМБ Online!
- Serhii Mahdych appointed as FUIB's Deputy Chairman of the Board
- FUIB has been recognized as one of the most reliable banks in Ukraine
- FUIB opened a branch in Rivne
- Working hours of FUIB branches from March 7 to March 11, 2019
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!