Against April 2015, in May 2015 the FUIB retail deposit portfolio in UAH increased by more than 4%, to UAH 3 115 million. The growth rate of FUIB deposits in national currency for the above period outruns the same indicator of the Ukrainian banking system more than twice.
According to the official NBU statistics, in May 2015 the volume of retail deposits in national currency in the banking system, net of funds of the banks recognized insolvent or being in liquidation, increased by 2% to UAH 163.0 billion against the previous period.
The dynamics of deposit portfolio of the First Ukrainian is supported by the trust of depositors to the bank and by the availability of a wide range of profitable deposit products covering any needs of our customers.
The classic deposit “Calm” for 3 months at 24% p.a. in UAH remains the most popular among the clients. Despite of the fact that some banks at the moment are focusing on shorter deposit products, the deposit “Calm” due to simple and transparent fund placing terms and conditions remains the most popular product of the bank that demonstrates high portfolio increase dynamics.
“The increase of deposit portfolio is a result of consistent confirmation of FUIB reputation as of responsible and reliable bank for placing of savings that under any economic conditions ensures continuous and full performance of obligations before its depositors and timely offers its customers the most relevant deposit products meeting their current needs”, comments Yaroslav Skovron, the Director of Product Department of Retail Business, FUIB.
- Apple Pay Coming to FUIB’s Customers
- ПУМБ – лідер за кількістю нагород на FinAwards 2019
- ПУМБ відкрив відділення в Запоріжжі
- ПУМБ відкрив перший Центр обслуговування VIP-клієнтів
- FUIB has extended an agreement with the Government of Belarus on the compensation of part of the interest rate on the purchase of Belarusian agricultural machinery
- ПУМБ закінчив I квартал 2019 року з чистим прибутком 756,9 млн гривень
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!