First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) presents the Annual Report by results of work of the FUIB Banking Group in 2014. Financial indicators in the report are traditionally set out under the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
“The past year was a special year for the bank. We faced a lot of unpredictable circumstances and, at the same time, we broke through in several business areas. Following the policy of transparency and openness, we invite our partners to learn our Annual Report where we sum up the results of the year, present our vision of the development strategy of the bank and tell how we ensure the reliability and sustainability of the bank in the current situation”, said Sergey Chernenko, the Chairman of the Board of FUIB.
The Annual Report is placed on the corporate website of FUIB in three languages in the format of online presentation prepared with HTML5 technology and is available for printing in pdf.
“FUIB shifted away from traditional for banks format of annual statements presentation. Our report is a brief presentation of key facts and numbers to allow the reader to learn in a couple of minutes how we coped with the past year challenges and how we see our future”, noted Lilia Zubareva, the Head of Strategic Marketing Department of FUIB.
Please learn the full version of the Annual Report 2014 here: http://pumb.ua/2014
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!