FUIB completed payments of funds to depositors of the insolvent bank “NADRA” in amount of about UAH 300 million.
PJSC “First Ukrainian International Bank” (FUIB) completed payments of the guaranteed amounts to customers of the insolvent PJSC “CB NADRA”. In total FUIB paid about UAH 300 million of reimbursement to clients of “NADRA”.
“33 thousand depositors of insolvent banks have received the RDGF reimbursement in First Ukrainian International Bank since the beginning of 2015. These were clients of insolvent CityCommerce Bank, “Imexbank”, “NADRA” for which FUIB made payments as one of partner banks. In these projects we seek to ensure high quality of work and reliability of processes of FUIB. As a result, a stable part of the received funds is placed by clients of insolvent banks on deposits with FUIB. In particular, about 30% of paid funds were placed by NADRA depositors with First Ukrainian”, noted Sebastian Rubaj, the Deputy Chairman of the Management Board of FUIB.
FUIB was appointed by the Retail Deposit Guarantee Fund as one of partner banks for payment of monetary compensations to depositors of PJSC “CB “NADRA”. According to the RDGF decision, the Bank made payments from 21.04.2015 through 29.05.2015. The funds could be received all over Ukraine in working branches of FUIB and the bank “Renaissance Credit” that had merged with FUIB.
- The Deposit Bonus promotion is starting - an additional reward of up to 1.0% per annum
- In the first six month of 2021, FUIB earned UAH 1.9 billion
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 12 bln
- FUIB Academy of Analytics training project will continue
- FUIB took part in financing the new innovation center of Dobrobut MN
- FUIB has lent over UAH 2 billion to the agricultural small business segment
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!