First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) entered the top-3 of leading banks in the country according to the annual rating "50 leading banks of Ukraine", compiled by "Financial Club".
In addition, FUIB was recognized as one of the leaders in the number of nominations. In particular, a number of top managers of banks took high positions in the rating. Olexiy Volchkov, FUIB's Deputy Chairman of the Board of Corporate Business, took the 2nd place in the nomination "Best Corporate Banker" and Sebastian Rubaj, FUIB's Deputy Chairman of the Board of Retail Business took the 2nd place in the nomination "Best Retail Banker". In the 5-th position in the rating "Best Operating Officer" was Tomasz Wisniewski, FUIB's Deputy Chairman of transaction activities.
FUIB also entered the Top-2 in the nomination "Internet Banking" and the Top-3 in the nomination "Loans to small and medium-sized businesses" and "Provision of Services for Legal Entities".
In addition, FUIB was recognized among the Top-5 leaders in the nominations “Private banking”, “Classic deposit” and “Card Loans”.
The rating "50 leading banks of Ukraine" was calculated on the basis of inside information of banks obtained by questioning financial institutions, as well as on the basis of quarterly and annual performance indicators of market participants for the past year.
The banks that participated in the rating were evaluated in such areas of activity as credit card transactions, provision of services for legal entities and individuals, lending to individuals and corporate clients, etc.
- My Career in Ukraine: successful leaders shared their experience with teenagers from the southern regions
- Apple Pay Coming to FUIB’s Customers
- ПУМБ – лідер за кількістю нагород на FinAwards 2019
- ПУМБ відкрив відділення в Запоріжжі
- ПУМБ відкрив перший Центр обслуговування VIP-клієнтів
- FUIB has extended an agreement with the Government of Belarus on the compensation of part of the interest rate on the purchase of Belarusian agricultural machinery
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!