First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) entered the top-3 of leading banks in the country according to the annual rating "50 leading banks of Ukraine", compiled by "Financial Club".
In addition, FUIB was recognized as one of the leaders in the number of nominations. In particular, a number of top managers of banks took high positions in the rating. Olexiy Volchkov, FUIB's Deputy Chairman of the Board of Corporate Business, took the 2nd place in the nomination "Best Corporate Banker" and Sebastian Rubaj, FUIB's Deputy Chairman of the Board of Retail Business took the 2nd place in the nomination "Best Retail Banker". In the 5-th position in the rating "Best Operating Officer" was Tomasz Wisniewski, FUIB's Deputy Chairman of transaction activities.
FUIB also entered the Top-2 in the nomination "Internet Banking" and the Top-3 in the nomination "Loans to small and medium-sized businesses" and "Provision of Services for Legal Entities".
In addition, FUIB was recognized among the Top-5 leaders in the nominations “Private banking”, “Classic deposit” and “Card Loans”.
The rating "50 leading banks of Ukraine" was calculated on the basis of inside information of banks obtained by questioning financial institutions, as well as on the basis of quarterly and annual performance indicators of market participants for the past year.
The banks that participated in the rating were evaluated in such areas of activity as credit card transactions, provision of services for legal entities and individuals, lending to individuals and corporate clients, etc.
- Jimmy Choo, Bally, Lardini, Sergio Rossi, Aquazzura, Giorgio Armani, Pal Zileri та ще 100 преміальних брендів відтепер можна купити у розстрочку*
- всеКАРТУ від ПУМБ визнано надзвичайно простою банківською карткою
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення у місті Васильків
- Working hours of FUIB branches for the period from August 23 to August 27, 2019
- FUIB has increased the limit of financing provided for "NOVAAGRO" trading house to UAH 200 million
- FUIB opened a branch in Myrhorod
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!