First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) received a “Financial Oscar” from the newspaper BUSINESS in the nomination “Backbone for Small and Medium-size Business”. According to the authors of the premium, in 2014 FUIB was the most noticeable bank in lending to small and medium-size business in Ukraine.
FUIB is a relative newcomer in the market of banking services for small and medium-size business but in the recent years the bank made significant steps forward in the development of this area. FUIB established an SME customer service center, SME account managers work in branches, a separate product and service line was created for micro business segment clients. Last year 70% of small and medium-size business clients of FUIB used the service of factoring, which allowed the bank to become a leader among Ukrainian banks by the volume of factoring finance. By results of the year FUIB acquired 5 thousand new SME clients, which increased the corporate client portfolio of the bank by 17%.
“FUIB is the best bank for business. This is our vision and we make all efforts to convince our clients of it. We keep analyzing the needs of our clients and offer the required solutions. In the conditions of narrow lending market we offered our clients the available resource-free tools allowing them to solve many business tasks. We offered flexible deposit products to help businesses get high income and be free in managing their funds. We are interested in the success of our customers and therefore, we turned the bank into a platform for search of partners and development”, notes Aleksey Volchkov, the Deputy Chairman of the Management Board of FUIB in charge of corporate business.
- My Career in Ukraine: successful leaders shared their experience with teenagers from the southern regions
- Apple Pay Coming to FUIB’s Customers
- ПУМБ – лідер за кількістю нагород на FinAwards 2019
- ПУМБ відкрив відділення в Запоріжжі
- ПУМБ відкрив перший Центр обслуговування VIP-клієнтів
- FUIB has extended an agreement with the Government of Belarus on the compensation of part of the interest rate on the purchase of Belarusian agricultural machinery
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!