The independent rating agency “Credit-Rating” confirmed the rating of reliability of bank deposits of the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) at the level «5» (the highest reliability).
It means that the bank is reliable, minimally sensitive to adverse affect of commercial, financial and economic factors. The rating was updated on
28 April 2015.
«The key factor, according to the rating agency “Credit-Rating”, in confirmation of deposit rating is high payment discipline of the bank conditioned by sufficient amount of high-liquid assets. At the same time high performance indicators allow creating provisions for asset transactions in the required amount. To a big extent this is conditioned by a developed regional network and diversification of banking business, which helps the bank retain its competitive positions,” commented the result of the rating Galina Vinnik, the Head of нBanking Institutions Rating Unit of the agency “Credit-Rating”.
“In the current situation in the country the key indoors of sustainability and reliability of a bank is the ability of the bank to obtain operating profit and conservatively assess its risks. By results of the first 3 months FUIB earned UAH 1.2 billion of profit before provisions and tax and, thus, doubled the result of the same period of the past year. But given dramatic devaluation of the national currency and continuing deterioration of macroeconomic indicators, our provisions amounted to UAH 1.6 billion”, noted Igor Kozhevin, the Deputy Chairman of the Management Board, Finance Director of FUIB.
- FUIB announces the change in the Management Board
- Сплачуйте за комунальні послуги прямо в мобільному додатку ПУМБ Online
- В листопаді українці збільшили обсяг депозитів в ПУМБ на півмільярда гривень
- #GivingTuesday in FUIB: more than UAH 153 thousand for the treatment of children with cancer
- ПУМБ – лідер ринку товарних кредитів за підсумками чорної п’ятниці 2019
- Fitch Ratings international rating agency rated FUIB with “B” rating with stable outlook
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!