On 21 April 2015 PJSC “FUIB” starts paying the guaranteed amounts of deposits to clients of the PJSC “Commercial Bank “NADRA” – private individuals whose funds are subject to reimbursement by the Retail Deposit Guarantee Fund.
PJSC “FUIB” performs payments to depositors who signing the bank deposit/account agreement indicated the following place of passport registration: АR Crimea, city of Sevastopol, Sumy, Donetsk, Mykolaiv, Luhansk and Zakarpattia oblasts.
The payment of funds to depositors is made under the agreements expired before 06 February 2015 inclusive and under bank account agreements (current and card accounts).
The payments to depositors will be made in the amounts of deposits including interest accrued on the day of resolution by the National Bank of Ukraine on recognition of insolvency of the PJSC “Commercial Bank “NADRA” and beginning of removal of the insolvent bank from the market (06 February 2015), but not more than UAH 200 thousand.
“Cooperation with the Fund is an opportunity for a stable bank to strengthen the confidence in the national banking system with their work. Just a month ago we made payments to depositors of CityCommerce Bank and in total processed over 3600 client accounts. 25% of the paid funds were placed by depositors of CityCommerce Bank on deposits with the First Ukrainian. Ukrainians continue to deposit money with the banking system but they are careful in choosing stable a sustainable bank for savings”, noted Sebastian Rubaj, the Deputy Chairman of the Management Board.
Learn more information for depositors of PJSC “Commercial Bank “NADRA” on obtaining of money compensation at the special webpage of the bank http://www.pumb.ua/ua/nadra.
- My Career in Ukraine: successful leaders shared their experience with teenagers from the southern regions
- Apple Pay Coming to FUIB’s Customers
- ПУМБ – лідер за кількістю нагород на FinAwards 2019
- ПУМБ відкрив відділення в Запоріжжі
- ПУМБ відкрив перший Центр обслуговування VIP-клієнтів
- FUIB has extended an agreement with the Government of Belarus on the compensation of part of the interest rate on the purchase of Belarusian agricultural machinery
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!