PJSC “First Ukrainian International Bank” (FUIB) has completed the payment of the guaranteed amounts of deposits to clients of the insolvent PJSC CityCommerce Bank. In total FUIB handled more than 3600 accounts of clients of CityCommerce Bank and paid over UAH 190 million of compensations.
FUIB was sel ected by the Retail Deposit Guarantee Fund as one of partner banks to pay money compensations to depositors of the PJSC CityCommerce Bank and made payments fr om 20.02.2015.
“About 25% of the paid funds were placed by depositors of CityCommerce Bank with our bank. This evidences the trust of clients who appreciated high operational and financial reliability of FUIB. We plan to continue the cooperation with the Fund in this direction to ensure the increased confidence of the population in the banking system with the quality of our work”, noted Sebastian Rubaj, the Deputy Chairman of the Management Board of FUIB.
FUIB made payments to depositors who signing the bank deposit/account agreement with CityCommerce Bank indicated the passport registration of their place of residence: Crimea, Donetsk, Lugansk, Nikolayev, Kherson regions or the city of Sevastopol.
- FUIB has become the main partner of the KAMIANKA MUSIC FEST classic music festival
- My Career in Ukraine: successful leaders shared their experience with teenagers from the southern regions
- Apple Pay Coming to FUIB’s Customers
- ПУМБ – лідер за кількістю нагород на FinAwards 2019
- ПУМБ відкрив відділення в Запоріжжі
- ПУМБ відкрив перший Центр обслуговування VIP-клієнтів
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!