PJSC “First Ukrainian International Bank” (FUIB) has completed the payment of the guaranteed amounts of deposits to clients of the insolvent PJSC CityCommerce Bank. In total FUIB handled more than 3600 accounts of clients of CityCommerce Bank and paid over UAH 190 million of compensations.
FUIB was sel ected by the Retail Deposit Guarantee Fund as one of partner banks to pay money compensations to depositors of the PJSC CityCommerce Bank and made payments fr om 20.02.2015.
“About 25% of the paid funds were placed by depositors of CityCommerce Bank with our bank. This evidences the trust of clients who appreciated high operational and financial reliability of FUIB. We plan to continue the cooperation with the Fund in this direction to ensure the increased confidence of the population in the banking system with the quality of our work”, noted Sebastian Rubaj, the Deputy Chairman of the Management Board of FUIB.
FUIB made payments to depositors who signing the bank deposit/account agreement with CityCommerce Bank indicated the passport registration of their place of residence: Crimea, Donetsk, Lugansk, Nikolayev, Kherson regions or the city of Sevastopol.
- Тарифікація пакетів Black Platinum та Premiere в липні і серпні
- Financial Club Awards 2020: ПУМБ відзначили в 19 номінаціях
- FUIB has joined the information campaign of the National Bank to combat payment fraud
- Let's put up a fight with the crisis: FUIB has introduced online establishing of accounts for businesses
- Clarification on making payments in connection with the implementation of the Law on Financial Monitoring
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 10 bln
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!