PJSC “First Ukrainian International Bank” (FUIB) has completed the payment of the guaranteed amounts of deposits to clients of the insolvent PJSC CityCommerce Bank. In total FUIB handled more than 3600 accounts of clients of CityCommerce Bank and paid over UAH 190 million of compensations.
FUIB was sel ected by the Retail Deposit Guarantee Fund as one of partner banks to pay money compensations to depositors of the PJSC CityCommerce Bank and made payments fr om 20.02.2015.
“About 25% of the paid funds were placed by depositors of CityCommerce Bank with our bank. This evidences the trust of clients who appreciated high operational and financial reliability of FUIB. We plan to continue the cooperation with the Fund in this direction to ensure the increased confidence of the population in the banking system with the quality of our work”, noted Sebastian Rubaj, the Deputy Chairman of the Management Board of FUIB.
FUIB made payments to depositors who signing the bank deposit/account agreement with CityCommerce Bank indicated the passport registration of their place of residence: Crimea, Donetsk, Lugansk, Nikolayev, Kherson regions or the city of Sevastopol.
- FUIB EXPRESS Branch was opened for clients
- FUIB is in TOP-12 best employers in Ukraine according to Forbes
- Congratulations to winners of the "We are celebrating the jubilee – we give 30 thousand for the deposit" promotion
- Режим роботи відділень ПУМБ в період з 24 грудня 2021 року по 10 січня 2022 року
- FUIB held the first internal hackathon
- JJ.P. Morgan Chase Bank awarded FUIB for the high level of automatically processed payments in US dollars
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!