Information agency Cbonds together with the Association “Ukrainian Fund Traders” published a ranking of securities traders – operators of governmental bonds market by results of 2014. FUIB became one of TOP 5 leaders by number of deals on stock markets and over-the-counter markets of governmental bonds with market share of 5.87%.
“FUIB has been holding the position of an active player on securities market for many years and is a member of leading stock exchanges in Ukraine. Clients trust our experience and professionalism choosing instruments for investing. For example, within the period of 2013 - 2014 we built for our clients a diversified portfolio of securities with profitability that significantly exceeded the profitability of deposits”, noted Anton Stadnik, the Head of Investment Business Department of FUIB.
There was a special client demand for governmental bonds in 2014 as such investment combines law risks and rather high profitability. Additionally, due to timely recommendation, clients of the bank made investments into foreign currency denominated governmental bonds repaid in US Dollars, which allowed to avoid exchange rate risks and ensure currency proceeds to accounts of the clients.
FUIB provides a full range of services on a stock market, it has all licenses for performance of professional activity on the stock market: dealer and broker activity, securities management, underwriting.
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!