Ukrainian Credit Rating Agency (UCRA) made an annual research of information transparency of banks, where it analyzed the quality of disclosure of information at websites of financial institutions in 2014. First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) was placed on the second stage of the rating with the result of 74.13% of disclosure.
“FUIB has always been one of leaders in information transparency among Ukrainian banks. Due to our opened, clients and partners trust us, which is especially important in this uneasy economic situation. We are pleased to know that during the past year many Ukrainian banks increased their standards of information disclosure as this contributes to our joint results: improvement of confidence in Ukrainian banking system”, notes Sergey Chernenko, the Chairman of the Management Board of FUIB.
As a part of the research, the Ukrainian Credit Rating Agency analyzed the information at websites of the largest Ukrainian banks by amount of assets – banks of the 1st and 2nd groups under NBU classification. The banks, in which temporary administrations were introduced, were removed from the rating. The average level of information disclosure by the analyzed banks in 2014 made 57.19%. The results of the research do not reflect financial stability of banks but show the readiness of banks to disclose their information to users.
- Agro portfolio of FUIB's small business segment exceeded 1 billion UAH
- Роз’яснення щодо здійснення виплат по споживчих кредитах фізичних осіб у серпні-вересні 2020 року
- Вигідне літо продовжується: купуй валюту у серпні у мобільному додатку ПУМБ Online за спеціальним курсом!
- FUIB anti-crisis program to help hospitals entered the Top 25 of best CSR programs ranking by the Vlast Deneg magazine
- ATTENTION! Loan repayment holidays for credit cards end on August 1
- FUIB opened a new branch in Bila Tserkva
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!