Anticipating a new agricultural season, FUIB proposes agricultural companies and farmers to use the service of bill avalization, which will allow them to get trade loans for purchase of seeds, crop protection agents and fertilizers.
“In today’s realities, unfortunately, classic lending is minimized. The thing is that credit resources became shorter. But in order to support our clients from agricultural sector, we offer an affordable financial solution for their tasks of preparation to anew agricultural season – bills avalized by the bank. Avalized bill is a guarantee of unconditional payment by the bank for goods purchased from distributors of seeds, crop protection agents and fertilizers”, notes Alexey
Volchkov, the Deputy Chairman of the Board in charge of corporate business of FUIB.
Using the bill avalized by the bank, an agricultural producer can make all necessary buys from distributors with payment deferral. At that, the price for goods can be better than on the conditions of a normal commodity loan as the price is fixed in UAH while on the conditions of a normal deferral one should repay the exchange difference on the date of payment. The cost of bill avalization transaction is 4-5 times lower than the cost of a bank loan.
Bill is a classic financial tool and the scheme of its application is rather simple. Agricultural producer enters into a purchase and sale contract with a distributor of seeds, crop protection agents or fertilizers and into a general bill avalization agreement with the bank. Then the agrarian can pay for the delivered goods with an avalized bill and, in its turn, the distributor can pay to its supplier.
You can learn more about bill avalization or payment guarantee from the bank on the hot line 0 800 501 275 or in FUIB branches.
- Роз’яснення щодо здійснення виплат по споживчих кредитах фізичних осіб у серпні-вересні 2020 року
- Вигідне літо продовжується: купуй валюту у серпні у мобільному додатку ПУМБ Online за спеціальним курсом!
- FUIB anti-crisis program to help hospitals entered the Top 25 of best CSR programs ranking by the Vlast Deneg magazine
- ATTENTION! Loan repayment holidays for credit cards end on August 1
- FUIB opened a new branch in Bila Tserkva
- FUIB's net profit for the 1st half of 2020 amounted to UAH 1.25 bln
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!