Rinat Akhmetov gave instruction to the Humanitarian Center to help of the affected civilians and in-migrants staying in the town. At the moment the employees of the Center are contacting health care institutions of the town, finding out the needs of immediate aid and medicines. According to the information of the Center, the injured people were taken to two town hospitals: No 1 and No 3. The Rinat Akhmetov Humanitarian Center has already undertaken the care of three children from the No 3 hospital.
We ask you to inform about all the injured civilians requiring target aid to the “hot line” telephone number of Rinat Akhmetov Center – 0800 509 001 or to the e-mail: [email protected]
Our hot line works 24/7.
Let us remind that in the summer 2014 when there were battle actions in Kramatorsk, the Center of Rinat Akhmetov evacuated old people, women and children from the town. When the situation in the town stabilized, its inhabitant returned home. Now Kramatorsk admits people from the ATO zone. The point of humanitarian aid delivery from the Center works for them.
- Кількість відвідувань ПУМБ online для підприємців перевищила позначку у 100 тис.
- Купуй валюту вигідно у мобільному додатку ПУМБ Online
- Тарифікація пакетів Black Platinum та Premiere в липні і серпні
- Financial Club Awards 2020: ПУМБ відзначили в 19 номінаціях
- FUIB has joined the information campaign of the National Bank to combat payment fraud
- Let's put up a fight with the crisis: FUIB has introduced online establishing of accounts for businesses
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!