Rinat Akhmetov gave instruction to the Humanitarian Center to help of the affected civilians and in-migrants staying in the town. At the moment the employees of the Center are contacting health care institutions of the town, finding out the needs of immediate aid and medicines. According to the information of the Center, the injured people were taken to two town hospitals: No 1 and No 3. The Rinat Akhmetov Humanitarian Center has already undertaken the care of three children from the No 3 hospital.
We ask you to inform about all the injured civilians requiring target aid to the “hot line” telephone number of Rinat Akhmetov Center – 0800 509 001 or to the e-mail: [email protected]
Our hot line works 24/7.
Let us remind that in the summer 2014 when there were battle actions in Kramatorsk, the Center of Rinat Akhmetov evacuated old people, women and children from the town. When the situation in the town stabilized, its inhabitant returned home. Now Kramatorsk admits people from the ATO zone. The point of humanitarian aid delivery from the Center works for them.
- New favorable terms for the financing of small agricultural businesses from FUIB
- ПУМБ увійшов до рейтингу надійності українських банків журналу «Новое время» та інвестиційної компанії Dragon Capital
- Top managers shared their experience with teenagers at the regional conference held within the framework of “My Career in Ukraine” project in Zaporizhzhia
- У 2018 році ПУМБ потроїв прибуток, заробивши 2 млрд грн
- FUIB opened a new branch in Poltava
- FUIB clients will receive exclusive VIP-class metal-ceramic MasterCard cards
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!