Rinat Akhmetov gave instruction to the Humanitarian Center to help of the affected civilians and in-migrants staying in the town. At the moment the employees of the Center are contacting health care institutions of the town, finding out the needs of immediate aid and medicines. According to the information of the Center, the injured people were taken to two town hospitals: No 1 and No 3. The Rinat Akhmetov Humanitarian Center has already undertaken the care of three children from the No 3 hospital.
We ask you to inform about all the injured civilians requiring target aid to the “hot line” telephone number of Rinat Akhmetov Center – 0800 509 001 or to the e-mail: [email protected]
Our hot line works 24/7.
Let us remind that in the summer 2014 when there were battle actions in Kramatorsk, the Center of Rinat Akhmetov evacuated old people, women and children from the town. When the situation in the town stabilized, its inhabitant returned home. Now Kramatorsk admits people from the ATO zone. The point of humanitarian aid delivery from the Center works for them.
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!