In the framework of the partnership program on improvement of customer service quality, First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) together with the companies DTEK Dneproblenergo and “Financial Company “Kontraktovy Dom” (electronic system of payment collection EasyPay) launched a new service of collection of payments for electricity in Dnepropetrovsk Oblast.
From now on the residents of the region can pay for electricity quickly and conveniently through:
- 380 new payment collection terminals EasyPay located in easy to access places of cities and towns of Dnepropetrovsk Oblast. See the relevant list of terminals with addresses here;
- Specialized EasyPay cash desks operating in customer service centers (CSC) of DTEK Dneproblenergo in Dnepropetrovsk (40g, Leningradskaya St.), Novomoskovsk (25, Stadionnaya St.) and Krivoy Rog (57, Meleshkina St.);
- The Internet www.easypay.ua free of charge, 24\7.
You can learn the detailed information on the options of cash desks, terminals and Internet service contacting the call-center of DTEK Dneproblenergo by telephone 0-800- 500-444.
- Tenth-graders from Kyiv, Chernihiv, Zhytomyr, Vinnytsia and Cherkasy regions visited the regional conference “My Career in Ukraine”
- Зустрічайте шаблони в мобільному додатку ПУМБ Online!
- Serhii Mahdych appointed as FUIB's Deputy Chairman of the Board
- FUIB has been recognized as one of the most reliable banks in Ukraine
- FUIB opened a branch in Rivne
- Working hours of FUIB branches from March 7 to March 11, 2019
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!