In the framework of the partnership program on improvement of customer service quality, First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) together with the companies DTEK Dneproblenergo and “Financial Company “Kontraktovy Dom” (electronic system of payment collection EasyPay) launched a new service of collection of payments for electricity in Dnepropetrovsk Oblast.
From now on the residents of the region can pay for electricity quickly and conveniently through:
- 380 new payment collection terminals EasyPay located in easy to access places of cities and towns of Dnepropetrovsk Oblast. See the relevant list of terminals with addresses here;
- Specialized EasyPay cash desks operating in customer service centers (CSC) of DTEK Dneproblenergo in Dnepropetrovsk (40g, Leningradskaya St.), Novomoskovsk (25, Stadionnaya St.) and Krivoy Rog (57, Meleshkina St.);
- The Internet www.easypay.ua free of charge, 24\7.
You can learn the detailed information on the options of cash desks, terminals and Internet service contacting the call-center of DTEK Dneproblenergo by telephone 0-800- 500-444.
- FUIB Academy of Analytics training project will continue
- FUIB took part in financing the new innovation center of Dobrobut MN
- FUIB has lent over UAH 2 billion to the agricultural small business segment
- FUIB has become a partner of the NBU's campaign on safety of cash payments
- FUIB continues to increase trade finance volume
- FUIB raises hryvnia rates on deposits for individuals
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!