In the framework of the partnership program on improvement of customer service quality, First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) together with the companies DTEK Dneproblenergo and “Financial Company “Kontraktovy Dom” (electronic system of payment collection EasyPay) launched a new service of collection of payments for electricity in Dnepropetrovsk Oblast.
From now on the residents of the region can pay for electricity quickly and conveniently through:
- 380 new payment collection terminals EasyPay located in easy to access places of cities and towns of Dnepropetrovsk Oblast. See the relevant list of terminals with addresses here;
- Specialized EasyPay cash desks operating in customer service centers (CSC) of DTEK Dneproblenergo in Dnepropetrovsk (40g, Leningradskaya St.), Novomoskovsk (25, Stadionnaya St.) and Krivoy Rog (57, Meleshkina St.);
- The Internet www.easypay.ua free of charge, 24\7.
You can learn the detailed information on the options of cash desks, terminals and Internet service contacting the call-center of DTEK Dneproblenergo by telephone 0-800- 500-444.
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!