December 23, 2014 according to the decision of the NBU Banking Regulation and Supervision Directorate there was given resolution to reorganize the JSC "Renaissance Capital Bank" (TM "Renaissance Credit Bank") by affiliating it to the PJSC "FUIB" and approved the plan of reorganization.
As a result of the reorganization, the FUIB becomes an assignee of all rights and obligations of the "Renaissance Credit" bank in relation to its clients, partners and counterparties. The process of affiliation takes place under the supervision of the National Bank of Ukraine and the Anti-Monopoly Committee and will be completed by the end of 2015. Work patterns of both banks, the FUIB and the "Renaissance Credit" bank, with clients during the period of reorganization will remain unchanged.
Be reminded, on October 27, 2014 the General Meeting of Shareholders of the PJSC "FUIB” and the JSC "Renaissance Capital Bank" resolved to reorganize the JSC "Renaissance Capital Bank" by affiliating it to the PJSC "FUIB".
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!