December 23, 2014 according to the decision of the NBU Banking Regulation and Supervision Directorate there was given resolution to reorganize the JSC "Renaissance Capital Bank" (TM "Renaissance Credit Bank") by affiliating it to the PJSC "FUIB" and approved the plan of reorganization.
As a result of the reorganization, the FUIB becomes an assignee of all rights and obligations of the "Renaissance Credit" bank in relation to its clients, partners and counterparties. The process of affiliation takes place under the supervision of the National Bank of Ukraine and the Anti-Monopoly Committee and will be completed by the end of 2015. Work patterns of both banks, the FUIB and the "Renaissance Credit" bank, with clients during the period of reorganization will remain unchanged.
Be reminded, on October 27, 2014 the General Meeting of Shareholders of the PJSC "FUIB” and the JSC "Renaissance Capital Bank" resolved to reorganize the JSC "Renaissance Capital Bank" by affiliating it to the PJSC "FUIB".
- ПУМБ визнано кращим банком для бухгалтерів!
- Зустрічайте оновлення мобільного додатку ПУМБ Online
- Preparing for sowing: fertilizers from OSTCHEM RETAIL and FUIB at a preferential interest rate
- Розраховуйся фестивальною карткою від ПУМБ і Mastercard та отримуй знижки на UPark Festival
- FUIB is in the TOP-20 companies that care
- Currency Auction Service by FUIB entered the TOP-50 Innovations of the financial sphere
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!