December 23, 2014 according to the decision of the NBU Banking Regulation and Supervision Directorate there was given resolution to reorganize the JSC "Renaissance Capital Bank" (TM "Renaissance Credit Bank") by affiliating it to the PJSC "FUIB" and approved the plan of reorganization.
As a result of the reorganization, the FUIB becomes an assignee of all rights and obligations of the "Renaissance Credit" bank in relation to its clients, partners and counterparties. The process of affiliation takes place under the supervision of the National Bank of Ukraine and the Anti-Monopoly Committee and will be completed by the end of 2015. Work patterns of both banks, the FUIB and the "Renaissance Credit" bank, with clients during the period of reorganization will remain unchanged.
Be reminded, on October 27, 2014 the General Meeting of Shareholders of the PJSC "FUIB” and the JSC "Renaissance Capital Bank" resolved to reorganize the JSC "Renaissance Capital Bank" by affiliating it to the PJSC "FUIB".
- ПУМБ отримав 6 нагород на конкурсі «Найкраще корпоративне медіа України 2021»
- FUIB clients will be able to make contactless payments for purchases with the new Mi Smart Band 6 NFC fitness tracker
- всеМОЖУ від ПУМБ - найкраща кредитна карта третього кварталу 2021 за версією Prostobank Awards
- FUIB awarded GlobalLogic as the winner of the special nomination of the HR-Brand 2021 award
- The portfolio of avalized FUIB promissory notes amounted to almost UAH 650 million
- 3 млн грн зібрали у межах благодійної акції «Монетки дітям»
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!