The First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) offers to connect the “GSM banking” service via ATMs.
From now the clients of the FUIB can connect the “GSM banking” service quickly and conveniently, without branch visiting, in any ATM of the bank’s network. To do it, after the obtaining of the offer to connect the service on the ATM screen and learning the terms and conditions of the product, the client needs to make a few clicks: to agree for remote service connection, enter the relevant telephone number and confirm his/her intention by entering a PIN code.
The activation of the service will be made on the following business day after the connection. The client will get a confirmation SMS message.
- Working hours of FUIB branches for the period from August 23 to August 27, 2019
- FUIB has increased the limit of financing provided for "NOVAAGRO" trading house to UAH 200 million
- FUIB opened a branch in Myrhorod
- FUIB doubled sales of CIVOCL insurance policies
- FUIB joined BankID
- FUIB started issuing payment cards automatically
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!