The First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) offers to connect the “GSM banking” service via ATMs.
From now the clients of the FUIB can connect the “GSM banking” service quickly and conveniently, without branch visiting, in any ATM of the bank’s network. To do it, after the obtaining of the offer to connect the service on the ATM screen and learning the terms and conditions of the product, the client needs to make a few clicks: to agree for remote service connection, enter the relevant telephone number and confirm his/her intention by entering a PIN code.
The activation of the service will be made on the following business day after the connection. The client will get a confirmation SMS message.
- In the first six month of 2021, FUIB earned UAH 1.9 billion
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 12 bln
- FUIB Academy of Analytics training project will continue
- FUIB took part in financing the new innovation center of Dobrobut MN
- FUIB has lent over UAH 2 billion to the agricultural small business segment
- FUIB has become a partner of the NBU's campaign on safety of cash payments
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!