The First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) informs that the increase of the UAH deposit retail portfolio in October 2014 made UAH 123 M or 3.7% to the beginning of the month. At that the number of new deposit clients increased in September and October 2014 by 1500 people.
“The success of the Bank is conditioned with high quality deposit campaign, coordinated efforts of branch managers of the bank and cross sale units that all together helped achieve this result. I want to specially underline the popularity of the deposit “Calm” offered to the market by the Bank this autumn. This deposit was developed with maximum consideration of the current needs of customers who do not take risk to place their money for a long term in the present complex situation. We propose such clients to deposit the money just for 3 months and to receive high interest income”, notes Arkadiy Shider, Deputy Head of FUIB's department of crediting and deposits of retail business.
Let us remind that in August the FUIB presented to the market a new deposit “Calm” with maximum profitability of 24% in UAH, 11% in USD and 10% in EUR for the period from 3 months. The interest on deposit can be received both upon maturity and monthly at customer’s option. Regardless of the form of interest accrual the bank guarantees full payment of interest.
- Рейтингова агенція «Кредит-Рейтинг» підтвердила довгостроковий кредитний рейтинг ПУМБ
- Tenth-graders from Kyiv, Chernihiv, Zhytomyr, Vinnytsia and Cherkasy regions visited the regional conference “My Career in Ukraine”
- Зустрічайте шаблони в мобільному додатку ПУМБ Online!
- Serhii Mahdych appointed as FUIB's Deputy Chairman of the Board
- FUIB has been recognized as one of the most reliable banks in Ukraine
- FUIB opened a branch in Rivne
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!