Financial indicators of FUIB as of September 30, 2014 (comparing to Q2 2014):
· Net assets of the bank increased by 6.4% to 39.4 billion UAH;
· Gross loans portfolio increased by 5.7% to 31.8 billion UAH;
· Customer accounts increased by 10.7% to 27.4 billion UAH;
· Equity amounts to 5.4 billion UAH;
· Operating income increased by 20% to 3 billion UAH (comparing to Q2 2014);
· Profit before provisions and tax increased by 39.1% to 1.9 billion UAH (comparing to Q2 2014);
· Provisions increased by 59% (comparing to Q2 2014).
· Return on assets (ROA) before provisions and tax amounted to 6.9%;
· Return on equity (ROE) before provisions and tax amounted to 45.1%;
· Net interest margin equaled 7.5%.
· The ratio average net loan portfolio/deposits amounted to 100.9%;
· The ratio average customer accounts/liabilities rose to 79.7%.
Asset quality ratios:
· Good coverage ratio: The ratio Provisions / Loans to customers was 16.3%.
· CAR (Basel) at a high level, equaled 18.1%;
· CAR (NBU) equaled 12,9%.
During the first 9 months of 2014 the loss of FUIB amounted to 212 million UAH. The operating income of the bank increased to 3 billion UAH by 20% compared with Q2 2014, while the profit before provisions and tax equaled 1.9 billion UAH, having grown by 39.1% (comparing to Q2 2014).
Net assets of FUIB for Q3 2014 increased by 6.4% to 39.4 billion UAH. Gross loans portfolio increased by 5.7% and amounted to 31.8 billion UAH; The gross loans portfolio to corporate customers increased by 7.4% to 24.3 billion UAH, and the gross loans portfolio to individual customers increased by 0.5% to 7.5 billion UAH.
Customer accounts for Q3 2014 increased by 10.7% to 27.4 billion UAH. Equity of FUIB amounts to 5.4 billion UAH.
"In the 3rd quarter the banking sector suffered significant losses in connection with the forced stop of operation in the eastern regions of the country and in the Crimea. This is the unpleasant reality that must be admitted. But despite these challenges FUIB was able to increase the total income of the bank up to 3 billion UAH by 20% compared with the 2-nd quarter of 2014.Thus the profit before provisions and taxes amounted to 1.9 billion UAH, increasing by 39.1% compared with the 2-nd quarter of 2014. However the provision increased significantly", stated Serhiy Chernenko, Chairman of the Board of FUIB.
- Jimmy Choo, Bally, Lardini, Sergio Rossi, Aquazzura, Giorgio Armani, Pal Zileri та ще 100 преміальних брендів відтепер можна купити у розстрочку*
- всеКАРТУ від ПУМБ визнано надзвичайно простою банківською карткою
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення у місті Васильків
- Working hours of FUIB branches for the period from August 23 to August 27, 2019
- FUIB has increased the limit of financing provided for "NOVAAGRO" trading house to UAH 200 million
- FUIB opened a branch in Myrhorod
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!