Net profit of the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) by results of the 3rd quarter 2014 under the national financial reporting standards amounted to UAH 68.5 million which is by 77.3% less than the financial result for the same period of the past year (UAH 302.1 M).
Net interest income increased by 30.9% year to year – up to UAH 1704.7 million and trade and other volatile income increased to UAH 507.4 million.
In 3Q 2014 the assets of the FUIB increased by 8.5%, to UAH 37.9 billion. The amount of loan portfolio of the bank increased by 25.8% to UAH 28.3 billion mainly at expense of the corporate loan portfolio. As at 30.09.2014 the corporate loan portfolio of the bank amounted to UAH 22.7 billion while the retail loan portfolio – UAH 5.6 billion.
By results of the period the funds of clients increased by 8.5% to UAH 24.4 billion, the increase of corporate clients’ funds made 20.4% while the funds of private customers reduced by 2.9%.The equity of the FUIB increased by 5.2% and as at 30.09.2014 amounted to almost UAH 4.7 billion.
- Тарифікація пакетів Black Platinum та Premiere в липні і серпні
- Financial Club Awards 2020: ПУМБ відзначили в 19 номінаціях
- FUIB has joined the information campaign of the National Bank to combat payment fraud
- Let's put up a fight with the crisis: FUIB has introduced online establishing of accounts for businesses
- Clarification on making payments in connection with the implementation of the Law on Financial Monitoring
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 10 bln
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!