The First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) together with the Humanitarian Headquarter at the Fund of Rinat Akhmetov starts the program of support to migrants from the ATO zone willing to return home.
From 14 October the Humanitarian Headquarters at the Fund of Rinat Akhmetov issue aid certificates for amount of UAH 1500 to forced migrants who lived on the bases of the Humanitarian Headquarters and expressed their will to return home or to move to other locations. Such certificate holder can contact any of 122 FUIB branches and to receive the funds in a simplified way, without account opening and subject to submission of passport and identification number.
The volunteers of the Humanitarian Headquarters have already informed the migrants of the launch of the program and provided consultancy on execution of the required documents.
- ПУМБ випустив картку в польських злотих
- Ecological clean-ups of FUIB in 2019: 14 cities, 319 volunteers, about 4 tons of garbage collected, and 3.2 thousand trees and shrubs planted
- World Savings Day: FUIB teaches Ukrainians financial literacy
- Donor Day in FUIB: 149 donors, 67 liters of blood, 445 saved lives
- FUIB opened a new branch in Obukhiv
- FUIB breaks records: the growth in the portfolio of hryvnia deposits has amounted to 2 billion since the beginning of the year
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!