The First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) together with the Humanitarian Headquarter at the Fund of Rinat Akhmetov starts the program of support to migrants from the ATO zone willing to return home.
From 14 October the Humanitarian Headquarters at the Fund of Rinat Akhmetov issue aid certificates for amount of UAH 1500 to forced migrants who lived on the bases of the Humanitarian Headquarters and expressed their will to return home or to move to other locations. Such certificate holder can contact any of 122 FUIB branches and to receive the funds in a simplified way, without account opening and subject to submission of passport and identification number.
The volunteers of the Humanitarian Headquarters have already informed the migrants of the launch of the program and provided consultancy on execution of the required documents.
- всеКАРТУ від ПУМБ визнано надзвичайно простою банківською карткою
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення у місті Васильків
- Working hours of FUIB branches for the period from August 23 to August 27, 2019
- FUIB has increased the limit of financing provided for "NOVAAGRO" trading house to UAH 200 million
- FUIB opened a branch in Myrhorod
- FUIB doubled sales of CIVOCL insurance policies
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!