The First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) together with the Humanitarian Headquarter at the Fund of Rinat Akhmetov starts the program of support to migrants from the ATO zone willing to return home.
From 14 October the Humanitarian Headquarters at the Fund of Rinat Akhmetov issue aid certificates for amount of UAH 1500 to forced migrants who lived on the bases of the Humanitarian Headquarters and expressed their will to return home or to move to other locations. Such certificate holder can contact any of 122 FUIB branches and to receive the funds in a simplified way, without account opening and subject to submission of passport and identification number.
The volunteers of the Humanitarian Headquarters have already informed the migrants of the launch of the program and provided consultancy on execution of the required documents.
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
- Банк, на який клієнти можуть розраховувати – Інтерв’ю Магдича Сергія для журналу «Бізнес»
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!