The First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) together with the Humanitarian Headquarter at the Fund of Rinat Akhmetov starts the program of support to migrants from the ATO zone willing to return home.
From 14 October the Humanitarian Headquarters at the Fund of Rinat Akhmetov issue aid certificates for amount of UAH 1500 to forced migrants who lived on the bases of the Humanitarian Headquarters and expressed their will to return home or to move to other locations. Such certificate holder can contact any of 122 FUIB branches and to receive the funds in a simplified way, without account opening and subject to submission of passport and identification number.
The volunteers of the Humanitarian Headquarters have already informed the migrants of the launch of the program and provided consultancy on execution of the required documents.
- The number of visits to PUMB online for entrepreneurs exceeded 100,000.
- Купуй валюту вигідно у мобільному додатку ПУМБ Online
- Тарифікація пакетів Black Platinum та Premiere в липні і серпні
- Financial Club Awards 2020: ПУМБ відзначили в 19 номінаціях
- FUIB has joined the information campaign of the National Bank to combat payment fraud
- Let's put up a fight with the crisis: FUIB has introduced online establishing of accounts for businesses
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!