The First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) announces on positive results of the stress test in the framework of the diagnostic study of the bank according to the IMF stand-by program. By results of the diagnostic study, no need in additional capitalization of the PJSC FUIB is identified. Thus, the FUIB became one of the 5 largest Ukrainian banks that successfully passed the stress test held by the NBU in summer 2014.
“A part of our policy has always been maintenance of high surplus capital and adequate loan portfolio management. As a result of such a policy the bank retains its financial firmness even in the present instable situation. And the audit report we received by stress test results confirms this”, notes Sergey Chernenko, the Chairman of the Board of the FUIB.
This stress testing was aimed at the assessment of asset quality, regulatory capital and Tier 1 capital adequacy and determination of the required amount of additional capitalization of the bank by the end of 2016.
The stress testing was based on the macroeconomic forecast data provided by the NBU for base case and worst case scenarios of Ukrainian economic environment development by 2016 inclusive.
- Режим роботи відділень ПУМБ на День Захисника та Захисниці України
- ПУМБ став учасником Національного дня дівчат у технологіях
- New insurance service from FUIB: "Protection from injury"
- Without paper documents: Diia at FUIB
- FUIB JSC announces a winner of a tender for audit services
- FUIB clients from Lviv region obtained access to additional interest compensation on issued loans
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!