On 6 August, Rinat Akhmetov’s Foundation launched the Humanitarian Centre “Aid+Help” to help all the residents of Donetsk and Lugansk oblasts who suffered during the hostilities. The Humanitarian Centre pools the resources of all SCM Group’s businesses, FC Shakhtar and also Rinat Akhmetov Foundation for Development of Ukraine that has been evacuating and providing temporary accommodation to the people from the anti-terrorist operations area since May 2014. The Humanitarian Centre’s key missions include evacuating and accommodating the internally displaced people and supplying humanitarian and targeted help.
Over the month, the Centre has evacuated 15,000 people. Overall, the Foundation and the Humanitarian Centre have taken 26,393 people to the safe areas in Ukraine. The Humanitarian Centre helped to provide temporary accommodation to 6,231 people evacuated to safe regions in Donetsk, Zaporozhye, Kharkov, Kherson, Nikolayev, Dnepropetrovsk and Odessa oblasts. Rinat Akhmetov’s first humanitarian drive delivered202,903 humanitarian aid sets to the cities and towns of Donbass.
Yelena Petryayeva, deputy chair, director of public health department, Donetsk regional state administration: “Rinat Akhmetov is sending 10,000 tonnes of humanitarian help to Donetsk and Lugansk oblasts. This is the largest humanitarian cargo for Donbass – twice as big as the total volume of the humanitarian aid provided by Ukraine, Russia, international organisations and volunteers. It’s important that alongside food and hygiene items, the aid sets contain baby food and medicines for children care departments of Donetsk hospitals.”
You can contact the Humanitarian Centre at a toll-free multichannel hotline 0 800 50 9001 and at[email protected]. Every day the call-centre takes up to 1,000 calls, most of them regarding humanitarian help and evacuation.
Coordination and Information office
“Aid + Help” Humanitarian Centre
+38 044 502 52 12
- Режим роботи відділень ПУМБ в період з 5 по 9 березня 2021 року
- Купуйте техніку на eldorado.ua в розстрочку від ПУМБ без переплат!
- FUIB has become a partner of the NBU's campaign on consumer rights protection in financial services
- FUIB, the Ministry of Digital Transformation and the NBU are preparing an educational series on financial literacy
- Понад 10 тисяч клієнтів підключилися до ГК «Нафтогаз України» у відділеннях ПУМБ
- FUIB provides financing for the suppliers of state-owned enterprises of strategic importance
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!