First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) offers customers a new service of lost item return. This service service allows you to receive a timely and quality service, confidentiality and a high level of security, as well as round-the-clock support in case of loss of valuables. A life insurance agreement is an addition to the lost item return service; this service is included in service price without his appreciation.Lost item return service is very easy to use. You have to attach a special fob to the key-chain, pet collar, or other valued item, or paste a special sticker to the important documents (passport, driving license, registration certificate, etc.) or valuables. Person who has found the item with a sticker or a fob will report on the finding at the telephone number of a service center, which is specified on the fob/sticker. The service center in turn will organize delivery of a reward to the finder, and the courier will contact the owner and promptly deliver the finding to the specified address.
The service is purchased for a year and is valid on the entire territory of Ukraine (except for the Autonomous Republic of Crimea), and has no restrictions on the number of returns. FUIB offers customers three types of packages "Personal", "Car owner", "Family." Services that are included in the package are the same, the difference between the packages is in the nominal number of fobs and stickers, as well as in the insurance amount. The customer will receive a 20% discount from the original price on the second and subsequent validity terms of the agreement.
- My Career in Ukraine: successful leaders shared their experience with teenagers from the southern regions
- Apple Pay Coming to FUIB’s Customers
- ПУМБ – лідер за кількістю нагород на FinAwards 2019
- ПУМБ відкрив відділення в Запоріжжі
- ПУМБ відкрив перший Центр обслуговування VIP-клієнтів
- FUIB has extended an agreement with the Government of Belarus on the compensation of part of the interest rate on the purchase of Belarusian agricultural machinery
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!