The net profit of First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) in the 1st half of 2014 amounted to 213.4 million UAH, which is 34.1% higher than the financial result for the same period last year (159.2 million UAH).
The bank's profit growth was due to increased net interest income by 44.5% year-on-year up to 1144.3 million UAH, increasing trade and other income to 295.1 million UAH.
For 1st half of 2014 FUIB assets have grown by 7.8%, to 35.8 billion UAH. Bank's loan portfolio increased by 22% to 24.3 billion UAH, mainly due to the corporate loan portfolio. On 30.06.2014, the corporate loan portfolio amounted to 20.5 billion UAH, and retail loan portfolio reached 3.8 billion UAH.
Amounts due to customers by the end of the period increased by 16.4%, to 23.8 billion UAH, an increase of corporate customers’ funds equaled 30.2%, and the growth of private clients equaled 4.9%.
The net worth of FUIB increased by 4.6% and as of June 30, 2014 it amounted to almost 4.9 billion UAH.
- More than 4,000 students discussed the professions of the future
- FUIB opened a new branch in Kryvyi Rih
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!