The net profit of First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) in the 1st half of 2014 amounted to 213.4 million UAH, which is 34.1% higher than the financial result for the same period last year (159.2 million UAH).
The bank's profit growth was due to increased net interest income by 44.5% year-on-year up to 1144.3 million UAH, increasing trade and other income to 295.1 million UAH.
For 1st half of 2014 FUIB assets have grown by 7.8%, to 35.8 billion UAH. Bank's loan portfolio increased by 22% to 24.3 billion UAH, mainly due to the corporate loan portfolio. On 30.06.2014, the corporate loan portfolio amounted to 20.5 billion UAH, and retail loan portfolio reached 3.8 billion UAH.
Amounts due to customers by the end of the period increased by 16.4%, to 23.8 billion UAH, an increase of corporate customers’ funds equaled 30.2%, and the growth of private clients equaled 4.9%.
The net worth of FUIB increased by 4.6% and as of June 30, 2014 it amounted to almost 4.9 billion UAH.
- New FUIB branch No. 1 in Vyshhorod opened for clients.
- FUIB ranks 1st in terms of the growth of term deposits of individuals in hryvnia
- FUIB participated in DobroRun 2021 charity run
- FUIB clients will be able to make contactless payments for purchases with SwatchPAY!
- FUIB is in the TOP-3 in the rating of the most user-friendly Ukrainian banks and became the leader in the nomination "Convenience" according to Forbes Ukraine
- Credit-Rating agency affirmed long-term credit rating of FUIB
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!