The net profit of First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) in the 1st half of 2014 amounted to 213.4 million UAH, which is 34.1% higher than the financial result for the same period last year (159.2 million UAH).
The bank's profit growth was due to increased net interest income by 44.5% year-on-year up to 1144.3 million UAH, increasing trade and other income to 295.1 million UAH.
For 1st half of 2014 FUIB assets have grown by 7.8%, to 35.8 billion UAH. Bank's loan portfolio increased by 22% to 24.3 billion UAH, mainly due to the corporate loan portfolio. On 30.06.2014, the corporate loan portfolio amounted to 20.5 billion UAH, and retail loan portfolio reached 3.8 billion UAH.
Amounts due to customers by the end of the period increased by 16.4%, to 23.8 billion UAH, an increase of corporate customers’ funds equaled 30.2%, and the growth of private clients equaled 4.9%.
The net worth of FUIB increased by 4.6% and as of June 30, 2014 it amounted to almost 4.9 billion UAH.
- FUIB EXPRESS Branch was opened for clients
- FUIB is in TOP-12 best employers in Ukraine according to Forbes
- Congratulations to winners of the "We are celebrating the jubilee – we give 30 thousand for the deposit" promotion
- Режим роботи відділень ПУМБ в період з 24 грудня 2021 року по 10 січня 2022 року
- FUIB held the first internal hackathon
- JJ.P. Morgan Chase Bank awarded FUIB for the high level of automatically processed payments in US dollars
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!