The net profit of First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) in the 1st half of 2014 amounted to 213.4 million UAH, which is 34.1% higher than the financial result for the same period last year (159.2 million UAH).
The bank's profit growth was due to increased net interest income by 44.5% year-on-year up to 1144.3 million UAH, increasing trade and other income to 295.1 million UAH.
For 1st half of 2014 FUIB assets have grown by 7.8%, to 35.8 billion UAH. Bank's loan portfolio increased by 22% to 24.3 billion UAH, mainly due to the corporate loan portfolio. On 30.06.2014, the corporate loan portfolio amounted to 20.5 billion UAH, and retail loan portfolio reached 3.8 billion UAH.
Amounts due to customers by the end of the period increased by 16.4%, to 23.8 billion UAH, an increase of corporate customers’ funds equaled 30.2%, and the growth of private clients equaled 4.9%.
The net worth of FUIB increased by 4.6% and as of June 30, 2014 it amounted to almost 4.9 billion UAH.
- New favorable terms for the financing of small agricultural businesses from FUIB
- ПУМБ увійшов до рейтингу надійності українських банків журналу «Новое время» та інвестиційної компанії Dragon Capital
- Top managers shared their experience with teenagers at the regional conference held within the framework of “My Career in Ukraine” project in Zaporizhzhia
- У 2018 році ПУМБ потроїв прибуток, заробивши 2 млрд грн
- FUIB opened a new branch in Poltava
- FUIB clients will receive exclusive VIP-class metal-ceramic MasterCard cards
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!