First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) launched a new product for its corporate clients: interest accrual on stable balances of current accounts. As there are no blockings or minimum balances, the service in no way limits current operations of the clients and utilization of funds from the account.
“Key benefit of this product for the clients is the possibility to receive income on current account balances at the level of term deposit rates. At the same time the free access to the funds is preserved and there is no need to maintain a certain balance on the account, − Anton Gurban, the Head of Transactional Services Division of FUIB comments the advantages of the new product. Moreover, the clients can reduce operating and administrative expenses for execution of deposit agreements and handling of deposit transactions”.
- In the first six month of 2021, FUIB earned UAH 1.9 billion
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 12 bln
- FUIB Academy of Analytics training project will continue
- FUIB took part in financing the new innovation center of Dobrobut MN
- FUIB has lent over UAH 2 billion to the agricultural small business segment
- FUIB has become a partner of the NBU's campaign on safety of cash payments
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!