First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) announces the start of To Okean Elzy Concert promo campaign. The Campaign will be run from 20 May to 15 June 2014. All customers of the Bank with the current account and access to PUMB Online Internet banking service are welcomed to participate.
As part of the Campaign, 3 winners will be determined, each winning 2 tickets to the concert of Okean Elzy to be held on 21 June in Kyiv at Olimpiyskyi NSC.
To participate in the Campaign, one should make at least 5 transactions using PUMB Online to:
- transfer money to another customer of FUIB;
- transfer money to another bank;
- open a deposit;
- pay for services or bills;
- top up one’s mobile phone.
The Campaign winners will be determined on 17 June 2014 at the latest by means of a computer-aided random drawing.
- FUIB Academy of Analytics training project will continue
- FUIB took part in financing the new innovation center of Dobrobut MN
- FUIB has lent over UAH 2 billion to the agricultural small business segment
- FUIB has become a partner of the NBU's campaign on safety of cash payments
- FUIB continues to increase trade finance volume
- FUIB raises hryvnia rates on deposits for individuals
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!