First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has published the Annual Report of FUIB Banking Group for 2013 under International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS). The Report summarises the performance results of the Banking Group during 2013 and highlights its strategic development priorities. The document has been prepared in line with the best information disclosure practices and published on the corporate web site of FUIB as an HTML5 online presentation.
The Banking Group, consisting of FUIB and Renaissance Capital banks, delivers optimum banking solutions to businesses and individuals, and serves 1.3 million individual and 27 thousand corporate customers in all segments.
“Our goal is balanced growth while maintaining positions among the largest universal banks in Ukraine and providing 24/7 flawless customer service. We will continue working toward business efficiency enhancement and ROE at 15% to 18%,” Sergey Chernenko, Chairman of the Management Board of FUIB, says.
Throughout 2013 the Group earned UAH 554.8 m in net profit, which doubled year-over-year, and improved its return on equity (ROE) to 10.2% and return on assets (ROA) to 1.8%, while lowering its cost to income ratio (C/I) from 63% to 53%. The net interest margin (NIM) was at a record 6.8%.
The Bank demonstrated growth in corporate customer accounts at 31%, which is twice the market average, and increased its retail deposit portfolio by 10.4%. FUIB further diversified its loan portfolio by building up the share of retail loans, and loans to agricultural and food processing businesses.
“We will maintain a healthy balance between profitability and reliability, as stability is one of our main priorities in this difficult time for Ukraine,” Ilya Arkhipov, Chairman of the Management Board of FUIB and Managing Director of SCM Advisors (UK) emphasised.
FUIB has presented its Annual Report in a format that is new for Ukraine. The report is available on the corporate web site of FUIB in three languages, as html and pdf.
“This year we present not an annual report, but a next generation product – an eye-catching and dynamic presentation, visualising the history of building a bank with very good service. I hope that our viewers will gladly share our story with their friends,” Yuliya Sobko, Head of Corporate Communications at FUIB, says.
Full version of the Annual Report is available at http://2013.pumb.ua
- Reliable real estate protection together with FUIB
- Введення в дію нової редакції Договору банківського обслуговування корпоративних клієнтів АТ «ПУМБ», грошовий оборот яких від здійснення підприємницької/незалежної/ професійної /іншої діяльності не перевищує 150 млн. грн. за минулий рік
- FUIB is in the 2021 Sustainable Development Rating
- Нові процентні ставки за депозитами для корпоративних клієнтів.
- 1500 teenagers, 50 TOP managers, new knowledge and inspiration: the 6th My Career in Ukraine project is over
- "Develop and implement innovations": the last career meeting of teenagers in the field of industry took place
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!