First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) will be unable to guarantee continuous and fully functional operation of bank in Autonomous Republic of Crimea starting from April, 17 2014, thus the Management Board has made a decision on operation limitation program in Crimea.
The Bank had to make such a decision due to requirements from Central bank of the Russian Federation within Autonomous Republic of Crimea regarding PJSC “FUIB”, execution whereof runs contrary to the current legislation of Ukraine.
All bank branch offices and ATMs operate as usual till April 17, 2014. Starting form that date, FUIB is unable to guarantee availability of its branch offices and ATMs for reasons beyond the bank’s control.
Sergey Chernenko, Chairman of the Management Board: "We responsibly treat our business, clients, and employees. But the present conflict of law makes it impossible for the bank to function as usual in Crimea. Moreover, the base of our business, the banking secret, is endangered. The First Ukrainian shall guarantee it will stick to its commitment to its clients".
First Ukrainian will officially notify its clients, both legal entities and private clients, of the decision made advising to enquire with any Crimean branch office in order to terminate accounts and withdraw deposits till April 17.
In case clients did not enquire with the bank concerning servicing termination till April 17, 2014, they will be able to continue their cooperation with the First Ukrainian on the same terms at any other branch office within the mainland part of Ukraine.
- ПУМБ увійшов до рейтингу надійності українських банків журналу «Новое время» та інвестиційної компанії Dragon Capital
- Top managers shared their experience with teenagers at the regional conference held within the framework of “My Career in Ukraine” project in Zaporizhzhia
- У 2018 році ПУМБ потроїв прибуток, заробивши 2 млрд грн
- FUIB opened a new branch in Poltava
- FUIB clients will receive exclusive VIP-class metal-ceramic MasterCard cards
- People's choice: FUIB received "Financial Oscar" for the achievements in the field of services provision and attraction of individuals’ deposits
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!