On March 22-23 the outlets of FUIB will work according to their regular business schedule.
As a matter of exception, there will be a special business schedule for some of the outlets of FUIB.
22-23 March 2014 – non-business day for the outlets of FUIB at:
- all outlets of FUIB in Donetsk
- Radianska St. 58, Artemivsk
- Budivelnykiv Av. 24a, Enerhodar
- Lenina Av. 44, Zaporizhzhia
- Marata St. 10, Kramatorsk
- Kosmonavtiv Av. 5/7, Kostiantynivka
- Lenina St. 80, Makiivka
- 50 rokiv Zhovtnia 25, Mariupol
- Lenina St. 149, Mariupol
- Budivelnykiv Av. 125 (TC “Obzhora”), Mariupol
- Metalurhiv Av. 225, Mariupol
- 50 rokiv SSSR St. 59 office 59, Mariupol
- Lenina St. 5а, Svitlodarsk
- Voronina St. 10, Sevastopol
- New FUIB branch No. 1 in Vyshhorod opened for clients.
- FUIB ranks 1st in terms of the growth of term deposits of individuals in hryvnia
- FUIB participated in DobroRun 2021 charity run
- FUIB clients will be able to make contactless payments for purchases with SwatchPAY!
- FUIB is in the TOP-3 in the rating of the most user-friendly Ukrainian banks and became the leader in the nomination "Convenience" according to Forbes Ukraine
- Credit-Rating agency affirmed long-term credit rating of FUIB
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!