On March 22-23 the outlets of FUIB will work according to their regular business schedule.
As a matter of exception, there will be a special business schedule for some of the outlets of FUIB.
22-23 March 2014 – non-business day for the outlets of FUIB at:
- all outlets of FUIB in Donetsk
- Radianska St. 58, Artemivsk
- Budivelnykiv Av. 24a, Enerhodar
- Lenina Av. 44, Zaporizhzhia
- Marata St. 10, Kramatorsk
- Kosmonavtiv Av. 5/7, Kostiantynivka
- Lenina St. 80, Makiivka
- 50 rokiv Zhovtnia 25, Mariupol
- Lenina St. 149, Mariupol
- Budivelnykiv Av. 125 (TC “Obzhora”), Mariupol
- Metalurhiv Av. 225, Mariupol
- 50 rokiv SSSR St. 59 office 59, Mariupol
- Lenina St. 5а, Svitlodarsk
- Voronina St. 10, Sevastopol
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!