First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has been recognised the leader in information disclosure quality in 2013 according to the Information Transparency of Banks survey, for the second year running carried out by Ukrainian Credit Rating Agency (UCRA), this year ranking the information disclosure by FUIB at 77.13%.
“First Ukrainian has been for many years pursuing the policy of openness and transparency. We believe that only adhering to these principles it is possible to build the long lasting relationship of trust with our customers and partners. Bank has repeatedly confirmed the compliance of its information disclosure standards with the international best practices. We are not confined to the already achieved and continue raising these standards with each year,” Sergey Chernenko, Chairman of the Management Board of FUIB, says.
As part of the survey, Ukrainian Credit Rating Agency has analysed the information at the web sites of the 30 largest by assets banks in Ukraine, which information disclosure average in 2013 is at 57.94%. The survey results do not reflect the financial reliability of a bank, but speak about the readiness of banks to disclose the information to the public.
Details of the rankings are available at the web site of UCRA.
- My Career in Ukraine: successful leaders shared their experience with teenagers from the southern regions
- Apple Pay Coming to FUIB’s Customers
- ПУМБ – лідер за кількістю нагород на FinAwards 2019
- ПУМБ відкрив відділення в Запоріжжі
- ПУМБ відкрив перший Центр обслуговування VIP-клієнтів
- FUIB has extended an agreement with the Government of Belarus on the compensation of part of the interest rate on the purchase of Belarusian agricultural machinery
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!