First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has been recognised the leader in information disclosure quality in 2013 according to the Information Transparency of Banks survey, for the second year running carried out by Ukrainian Credit Rating Agency (UCRA), this year ranking the information disclosure by FUIB at 77.13%.
“First Ukrainian has been for many years pursuing the policy of openness and transparency. We believe that only adhering to these principles it is possible to build the long lasting relationship of trust with our customers and partners. Bank has repeatedly confirmed the compliance of its information disclosure standards with the international best practices. We are not confined to the already achieved and continue raising these standards with each year,” Sergey Chernenko, Chairman of the Management Board of FUIB, says.
As part of the survey, Ukrainian Credit Rating Agency has analysed the information at the web sites of the 30 largest by assets banks in Ukraine, which information disclosure average in 2013 is at 57.94%. The survey results do not reflect the financial reliability of a bank, but speak about the readiness of banks to disclose the information to the public.
Details of the rankings are available at the web site of UCRA.
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!