First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has taken leadership positions in several nominations of MediaVershky rankings based on the 2013 performance results.
In particular, Sergey Chernenko, Chairman of the Management Board of FUIB, was recognised as the most represented in mass media head of a bank and awarded the honorary title of Mediaaesthete and Mediagiant in Business nomination.
Moreover, FUIB took leadership positions for quality of the information represented in mass media in Business and Autolending nominations. Also, the Bank was named Mediaaesthete and Mediagiant in Internal Communications nominations, which reflects high quality of the information and broad mass media representation.
Also, FUIB was named one of the TOP 3 Ukrainian banks by quantity of mentions on social networks and the leader by quality and quantity of mentions on social networks in Deposits and Campaigns sections.
The survey into the media activities of banks is carried out by Noksfishes company as part of its annual MediaVershky project among banks and institutional investors and includes such indicators as resonance, its quantity and quality.
- FUIB Academy of Analytics training project will continue
- FUIB took part in financing the new innovation center of Dobrobut MN
- FUIB has lent over UAH 2 billion to the agricultural small business segment
- FUIB has become a partner of the NBU's campaign on safety of cash payments
- FUIB continues to increase trade finance volume
- FUIB raises hryvnia rates on deposits for individuals
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!