Please be informed that in connection with the celebration of International Women’s Day within 7-11 March the outlets of FUIB, as envisaged by the labour laws of Ukraine, will work as follows:
- Friday, 7 March 2014 - precedes the official holiday, the business day will be 1 hour shorter;
- Saturday, 8 March 2014 – non-business day;
- Sunday, 9 March 2014 – non-business day;
- Monday, 10 March 2014 – non-business day;
- Tuesday, 11 March 2014 – ordinary business day.
8-10 March 2014 – business day for the outlets of FUIB located at:
- Boryspil International Airport, Boryspil;
- Andriivska St. 4, Kyiv.
9-10 March 2014 – business day for the outlet of FUIB located at:
- Bohdana Khmelnytskoho St. 53, Kyiv.
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
- Банк, на який клієнти можуть розраховувати – Інтерв’ю Магдича Сергія для журналу «Бізнес»
- The credit rating of FUIB is confirmed at the level uaAAA and the reliability of deposits at the level "5"
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!