First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB), responding to its customers’ wishes, has opened its outlet in Yuzhnuy, city in Odessa oblast. The opening ceremony was held on 14 February.
The newly opened outlet of FUIB in Yuzhnuy meets the latest design and functionality requirements and offers a wide range of banking services. In its PUMB Online Internet banking service area each customer can on his own make various transactions from his account or receive consultation from a manager on how to use this service. The outlet is equipped with the outdoor 24/7 ATM for customers to withdraw cash and make payments round the clock. While visiting the outlet, customers can enjoy its comfy waiting area and cosy meeting room.
«The new outlet in Yuzhnuy is equipped in accordance with our customers’ expectations of high quality and professional service. We hope that residents of Yuzhnuy will do justice to the outlet of FUIB and will become our regular customers,” Natalya Kosenko, Deputy Chairman of the Management Board in charge of the Bank’s network development, says.
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 13 bln
- FUIB received 6 awards in The Best Corporate Media of Ukraine 2021 competition
- FUIB clients will be able to make contactless payments for purchases with the new Mi Smart Band 6 NFC fitness tracker
- всеМОЖУ від ПУМБ - найкраща кредитна карта третього кварталу 2021 за версією Prostobank Awards
- FUIB awarded GlobalLogic as the winner of the special nomination of the HR-Brand 2021 award
- The portfolio of avalized FUIB promissory notes amounted to almost UAH 650 million
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!