First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB), responding to its customers’ wishes, has opened its outlet in Yuzhnuy, city in Odessa oblast. The opening ceremony was held on 14 February.
The newly opened outlet of FUIB in Yuzhnuy meets the latest design and functionality requirements and offers a wide range of banking services. In its PUMB Online Internet banking service area each customer can on his own make various transactions from his account or receive consultation from a manager on how to use this service. The outlet is equipped with the outdoor 24/7 ATM for customers to withdraw cash and make payments round the clock. While visiting the outlet, customers can enjoy its comfy waiting area and cosy meeting room.
«The new outlet in Yuzhnuy is equipped in accordance with our customers’ expectations of high quality and professional service. We hope that residents of Yuzhnuy will do justice to the outlet of FUIB and will become our regular customers,” Natalya Kosenko, Deputy Chairman of the Management Board in charge of the Bank’s network development, says.
- всеКАРТУ від ПУМБ визнано надзвичайно простою банківською карткою
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення у місті Васильків
- Working hours of FUIB branches for the period from August 23 to August 27, 2019
- FUIB has increased the limit of financing provided for "NOVAAGRO" trading house to UAH 200 million
- FUIB opened a branch in Myrhorod
- FUIB doubled sales of CIVOCL insurance policies
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!