First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB), responding to its customers’ wishes, has opened its outlet in Yuzhnuy, city in Odessa oblast. The opening ceremony was held on 14 February.
The newly opened outlet of FUIB in Yuzhnuy meets the latest design and functionality requirements and offers a wide range of banking services. In its PUMB Online Internet banking service area each customer can on his own make various transactions from his account or receive consultation from a manager on how to use this service. The outlet is equipped with the outdoor 24/7 ATM for customers to withdraw cash and make payments round the clock. While visiting the outlet, customers can enjoy its comfy waiting area and cosy meeting room.
«The new outlet in Yuzhnuy is equipped in accordance with our customers’ expectations of high quality and professional service. We hope that residents of Yuzhnuy will do justice to the outlet of FUIB and will become our regular customers,” Natalya Kosenko, Deputy Chairman of the Management Board in charge of the Bank’s network development, says.
- Тарифікація пакетів Black Platinum та Premiere в липні і серпні
- Financial Club Awards 2020: ПУМБ відзначили в 19 номінаціях
- FUIB has joined the information campaign of the National Bank to combat payment fraud
- Let's put up a fight with the crisis: FUIB has introduced online establishing of accounts for businesses
- Clarification on making payments in connection with the implementation of the Law on Financial Monitoring
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 10 bln
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!