First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) is among the three leaders of three nominations of Ukrainian Banking Awards compiled annually by InveztGazeta business weekly of Ekonomika publishing house.
According to the rankings, FUIB is No 2 in Best Banking Market Employer nomination, No 3 in Best Agro Bank, and No 3 in Best Internet Banking.
Each year Ukrainian Banker Awards determines the best Ukrainian banks and bankers in 15 nominations. The rankings is compiled through voting at investgazeta.ua and delo.ua, which results are compared with the results of polling of entrepreneurs, participants of the Ukrainian Banking Forum and institutional investment experts.
“Presence of FUIB among the leaders in as many as three nominations of the rankings proves the high efficiency of work of our team and once again confirms our status of a universal bank. We actively develop all the banking services we offer to our customers, invest in leading edge technologies and enhance our own corporate standards,” Sergey Chernenko, Chairman of the Management Board of FUIB, marks.
- My Career in Ukraine: successful leaders shared their experience with teenagers from the southern regions
- Apple Pay Coming to FUIB’s Customers
- ПУМБ – лідер за кількістю нагород на FinAwards 2019
- ПУМБ відкрив відділення в Запоріжжі
- ПУМБ відкрив перший Центр обслуговування VIP-клієнтів
- FUIB has extended an agreement with the Government of Belarus on the compensation of part of the interest rate on the purchase of Belarusian agricultural machinery
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!