First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) is among the three leaders of three nominations of Ukrainian Banking Awards compiled annually by InveztGazeta business weekly of Ekonomika publishing house.
According to the rankings, FUIB is No 2 in Best Banking Market Employer nomination, No 3 in Best Agro Bank, and No 3 in Best Internet Banking.
Each year Ukrainian Banker Awards determines the best Ukrainian banks and bankers in 15 nominations. The rankings is compiled through voting at investgazeta.ua and delo.ua, which results are compared with the results of polling of entrepreneurs, participants of the Ukrainian Banking Forum and institutional investment experts.
“Presence of FUIB among the leaders in as many as three nominations of the rankings proves the high efficiency of work of our team and once again confirms our status of a universal bank. We actively develop all the banking services we offer to our customers, invest in leading edge technologies and enhance our own corporate standards,” Sergey Chernenko, Chairman of the Management Board of FUIB, marks.
- ПУМБ випустив картку в польських злотих
- Ecological clean-ups of FUIB in 2019: 14 cities, 319 volunteers, about 4 tons of garbage collected, and 3.2 thousand trees and shrubs planted
- World Savings Day: FUIB teaches Ukrainians financial literacy
- Donor Day in FUIB: 149 donors, 67 liters of blood, 445 saved lives
- FUIB opened a new branch in Obukhiv
- FUIB breaks records: the growth in the portfolio of hryvnia deposits has amounted to 2 billion since the beginning of the year
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!