First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) is among the three leaders of three nominations of Ukrainian Banking Awards compiled annually by InveztGazeta business weekly of Ekonomika publishing house.
According to the rankings, FUIB is No 2 in Best Banking Market Employer nomination, No 3 in Best Agro Bank, and No 3 in Best Internet Banking.
Each year Ukrainian Banker Awards determines the best Ukrainian banks and bankers in 15 nominations. The rankings is compiled through voting at investgazeta.ua and delo.ua, which results are compared with the results of polling of entrepreneurs, participants of the Ukrainian Banking Forum and institutional investment experts.
“Presence of FUIB among the leaders in as many as three nominations of the rankings proves the high efficiency of work of our team and once again confirms our status of a universal bank. We actively develop all the banking services we offer to our customers, invest in leading edge technologies and enhance our own corporate standards,” Sergey Chernenko, Chairman of the Management Board of FUIB, marks.
- New FUIB branch No. 15 in Kryvyi Rih opened for clients
- Open FUIB accounts through Diia
- New FUIB branch No. 1 in Vyshhorod opened for clients.
- FUIB ranks 1st in terms of the growth of term deposits of individuals in hryvnia
- FUIB participated in DobroRun 2021 charity run
- FUIB clients will be able to make contactless payments for purchases with SwatchPAY!
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!