First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) is among the three leaders of three nominations of Ukrainian Banking Awards compiled annually by InveztGazeta business weekly of Ekonomika publishing house.
According to the rankings, FUIB is No 2 in Best Banking Market Employer nomination, No 3 in Best Agro Bank, and No 3 in Best Internet Banking.
Each year Ukrainian Banker Awards determines the best Ukrainian banks and bankers in 15 nominations. The rankings is compiled through voting at investgazeta.ua and delo.ua, which results are compared with the results of polling of entrepreneurs, participants of the Ukrainian Banking Forum and institutional investment experts.
“Presence of FUIB among the leaders in as many as three nominations of the rankings proves the high efficiency of work of our team and once again confirms our status of a universal bank. We actively develop all the banking services we offer to our customers, invest in leading edge technologies and enhance our own corporate standards,” Sergey Chernenko, Chairman of the Management Board of FUIB, marks.
- FUIB EXPRESS Branch was opened for clients
- FUIB is in TOP-12 best employers in Ukraine according to Forbes
- Congratulations to winners of the "We are celebrating the jubilee – we give 30 thousand for the deposit" promotion
- Режим роботи відділень ПУМБ в період з 24 грудня 2021 року по 10 січня 2022 року
- FUIB held the first internal hackathon
- JJ.P. Morgan Chase Bank awarded FUIB for the high level of automatically processed payments in US dollars
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!