First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) is among the three leaders of three nominations of Ukrainian Banking Awards compiled annually by InveztGazeta business weekly of Ekonomika publishing house.
According to the rankings, FUIB is No 2 in Best Banking Market Employer nomination, No 3 in Best Agro Bank, and No 3 in Best Internet Banking.
Each year Ukrainian Banker Awards determines the best Ukrainian banks and bankers in 15 nominations. The rankings is compiled through voting at investgazeta.ua and delo.ua, which results are compared with the results of polling of entrepreneurs, participants of the Ukrainian Banking Forum and institutional investment experts.
“Presence of FUIB among the leaders in as many as three nominations of the rankings proves the high efficiency of work of our team and once again confirms our status of a universal bank. We actively develop all the banking services we offer to our customers, invest in leading edge technologies and enhance our own corporate standards,” Sergey Chernenko, Chairman of the Management Board of FUIB, marks.
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!