The Supervisory Board of First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has resolved to appoint Fedot Yeryomenko to the office of the Deputy Chairman and the Management Board member commencing on 17 December 2013 (Minutes No 201 of 17.12.2013).
Mr Yeryomenko will be in charge of the Bank’s risk control.
“The risk control system of FUIB is compliant with international best practice and remains one of our priorities. The appointment of Fedot Yeryomenko to the office of the Chairman of the Management Board will strengthen the Bank’s existing risk management system and the Bank’s governance as the whole”, Sergey Chernenko, Chairman of the Management Board of FUIB, comments on the appointment.
Fedot Yeryomenko graduated from Kiev National Economic University, majoring in Finances, in 2000.
Mr Yeryomenko joined the Bank’s team in June 1999 as the Specialist of Administration and Control Unit of Credit Division. In August 2012 Fedot Yeryomenko was appointed the Head of Risk Management Department of FUIB.
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!