The Supervisory Board of First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has resolved to appoint Fedot Yeryomenko to the office of the Deputy Chairman and the Management Board member commencing on 17 December 2013 (Minutes No 201 of 17.12.2013).
Mr Yeryomenko will be in charge of the Bank’s risk control.
“The risk control system of FUIB is compliant with international best practice and remains one of our priorities. The appointment of Fedot Yeryomenko to the office of the Chairman of the Management Board will strengthen the Bank’s existing risk management system and the Bank’s governance as the whole”, Sergey Chernenko, Chairman of the Management Board of FUIB, comments on the appointment.
Fedot Yeryomenko graduated from Kiev National Economic University, majoring in Finances, in 2000.
Mr Yeryomenko joined the Bank’s team in June 1999 as the Specialist of Administration and Control Unit of Credit Division. In August 2012 Fedot Yeryomenko was appointed the Head of Risk Management Department of FUIB.
- ПУМБ та ІНГО Україна випустили страховку для лижників-любителів
- Мобільний додаток ПУМБ Online святкує 1 рік!
- ПУМБ випустив картку в польських злотих
- Ecological clean-ups of FUIB in 2019: 14 cities, 319 volunteers, about 4 tons of garbage collected, and 3.2 thousand trees and shrubs planted
- World Savings Day: FUIB teaches Ukrainians financial literacy
- Donor Day in FUIB: 149 donors, 67 liters of blood, 445 saved lives
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!