The Supervisory Board of First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has resolved to appoint Fedot Yeryomenko to the office of the Deputy Chairman and the Management Board member commencing on 17 December 2013 (Minutes No 201 of 17.12.2013).
Mr Yeryomenko will be in charge of the Bank’s risk control.
“The risk control system of FUIB is compliant with international best practice and remains one of our priorities. The appointment of Fedot Yeryomenko to the office of the Chairman of the Management Board will strengthen the Bank’s existing risk management system and the Bank’s governance as the whole”, Sergey Chernenko, Chairman of the Management Board of FUIB, comments on the appointment.
Fedot Yeryomenko graduated from Kiev National Economic University, majoring in Finances, in 2000.
Mr Yeryomenko joined the Bank’s team in June 1999 as the Specialist of Administration and Control Unit of Credit Division. In August 2012 Fedot Yeryomenko was appointed the Head of Risk Management Department of FUIB.
- Jimmy Choo, Bally, Lardini, Sergio Rossi, Aquazzura, Giorgio Armani, Pal Zileri та ще 100 преміальних брендів відтепер можна купити у розстрочку*
- всеКАРТУ від ПУМБ визнано надзвичайно простою банківською карткою
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення у місті Васильків
- Working hours of FUIB branches for the period from August 23 to August 27, 2019
- FUIB has increased the limit of financing provided for "NOVAAGRO" trading house to UAH 200 million
- FUIB opened a branch in Myrhorod
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!