First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has acquired 100% of the share capital of “Renaissance Capital” Bank on 12 December 2013. The acquisition was approved by the NBU and AMCU.
As the result of the acquisition, “Renaissance Capital” Bank became the subsidiary of FUIB within PJSC "FUIB" Banking Group recognised by the NBU on 19 July 2013 by the resolution of the Banking Supervision and Regulation Commission of the National Bank of Ukraine. The acquisition will not lead to substantial changes in the control over the assets of SCM Group, which members are FUIB and “Renaissance Capital” Bank. There will be no operational merger of FUIB and “Renaissance Capital” Bank.
- Working hours of FUIB branches for the period from August 23 to August 27, 2019
- FUIB has increased the limit of financing provided for "NOVAAGRO" trading house to UAH 200 million
- FUIB opened a branch in Myrhorod
- FUIB doubled sales of CIVOCL insurance policies
- FUIB joined BankID
- FUIB started issuing payment cards automatically
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!