First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has acquired 100% of the share capital of “Renaissance Capital” Bank on 12 December 2013. The acquisition was approved by the NBU and AMCU.
As the result of the acquisition, “Renaissance Capital” Bank became the subsidiary of FUIB within PJSC "FUIB" Banking Group recognised by the NBU on 19 July 2013 by the resolution of the Banking Supervision and Regulation Commission of the National Bank of Ukraine. The acquisition will not lead to substantial changes in the control over the assets of SCM Group, which members are FUIB and “Renaissance Capital” Bank. There will be no operational merger of FUIB and “Renaissance Capital” Bank.
- Consumer loan from FUIB in 5 minutes
- FUIB signed the Pact for Youth in Ukraine
- FUIB has joined the all-Ukrainian information campaign to promote non-cash payments
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia has increased by UAH 4 billion since the beginning of the year
- A new innovative terminal for entrepreneurs from FUIB
- Serhiy Chernenko, FUIB's chairman of the board, became the CEO of the Year
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!