First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has acquired 100% of the share capital of “Renaissance Capital” Bank on 12 December 2013. The acquisition was approved by the NBU and AMCU.
As the result of the acquisition, “Renaissance Capital” Bank became the subsidiary of FUIB within PJSC "FUIB" Banking Group recognised by the NBU on 19 July 2013 by the resolution of the Banking Supervision and Regulation Commission of the National Bank of Ukraine. The acquisition will not lead to substantial changes in the control over the assets of SCM Group, which members are FUIB and “Renaissance Capital” Bank. There will be no operational merger of FUIB and “Renaissance Capital” Bank.
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!