First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) offers to small and medium enterprises (SME) its seasonal loan Raise Turnover by the New Year!, the Bank’s special promotional proposition for retailers and wholesalers of food products, consumer goods, and complementary products producers.
Raise Turnover by the New Year! loan is timed to the seasonal trade period and is given for up to 90 days in the form of an easy-to-use revolving line of credit. For using the line of credit the business pays, while arranging the loan, only the one-off fee of up to 4.99%. The loan is secured only by the goods in circulations, which simplifies the loan arrangement procedure.
“As the New Year holidays are approaching, there is the traditional for this time of the year sharp rise in demand for consumer goods. Sole traders and trading businesses usually face the problem of ensuing sufficiency of their working capital and stock reserve within this period. Understanding the specific nature of the trading business, FUIB offers to small and medium enterprises to get prepared in advance for the seasonal increase in the trade turnover, through the short-term financing from FUIB towards purchase of goods or payment of accounts payable,” comments Yelena Rudik, Head of SME Department of FUIB.
This proposition will be valid and applications for financing accepted by the Bank from 1 November to 1 December 2013.
- The Deposit Bonus promotion is starting - an additional reward of up to 1.0% per annum
- In the first six month of 2021, FUIB earned UAH 1.9 billion
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 12 bln
- FUIB Academy of Analytics training project will continue
- FUIB took part in financing the new innovation center of Dobrobut MN
- FUIB has lent over UAH 2 billion to the agricultural small business segment
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!