First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) is the first among banks and one of the first brands in Ukraine to launch the campaign for Google+ social network users. The campaign is devoted to launch of iPUMB mobile banking application for Android OS smartphones.
Each user, subscriber to news from the page of FUIB on Google+, to have shared the information about the campaign in this social network, can become a winner of HTC One flagship smartphone. So far, more than 600 users of Google+ have become Plus One campaign participants. Plus One campaign detailed terms are available at http://pumb.plusone.com.ua.
There are 500 million Google+ users all over the globe, and their number is growing quickly because of the easy integration with other Google services (Gmail, YouTube, Google Play, etc.). It is extremely easy for those who, for instance, has a Gmail account, to become a Google+ user and subscribe to the page of FUIB.
+PUMB page is one and only among pages of Ukrainian banks with the officially confirmed by Google status. According to Socialbakers, at present it is one of the TOP 10 Ukrainian brand communities on Google+.
- My Career in Ukraine: successful leaders shared their experience with teenagers from the southern regions
- Apple Pay Coming to FUIB’s Customers
- ПУМБ – лідер за кількістю нагород на FinAwards 2019
- ПУМБ відкрив відділення в Запоріжжі
- ПУМБ відкрив перший Центр обслуговування VIP-клієнтів
- FUIB has extended an agreement with the Government of Belarus on the compensation of part of the interest rate on the purchase of Belarusian agricultural machinery
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!