First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has opened its new outlet in Kiev at Krasnoarmeyskaya St. 118 ("Palats Ukraina" metro station). The outlet meets the latest design and functionality requirements and offers a wide range of banking services for individuals and businesses. Its distinguishing feature is Persona, special-purpose wealthy customer service area.
Until 31 October especially for customers of its new outlet FUIB offers special terms of deposits and loans:
- 3% off the cash loan annual rate;
- 1% off the car loan annual rate;
- +0.5% over the Free deposit annual rate.
“FUIB devotes special attention to the quality of its service at all customer interaction points. The outlets make us closer to our customers; this is why we carefully choose the location and format of each outlet. The concept of the new outlets in Kiev meets customer needs and expectations of high quality and professional service,” marked Stephan Guglieri, Executive Director and Management Board member of FUIB.
Locations of all outlets of FUIB are available at www.pumb.ua.
- Режим роботи відділень ПУМБ на День Захисника та Захисниці України
- ПУМБ став учасником Національного дня дівчат у технологіях
- New insurance service from FUIB: "Protection from injury"
- Without paper documents: Diia at FUIB
- FUIB JSC announces a winner of a tender for audit services
- FUIB clients from Lviv region obtained access to additional interest compensation on issued loans
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!