First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has opened its new outlet in Kiev at Krasnoarmeyskaya St. 118 ("Palats Ukraina" metro station). The outlet meets the latest design and functionality requirements and offers a wide range of banking services for individuals and businesses. Its distinguishing feature is Persona, special-purpose wealthy customer service area.
Until 31 October especially for customers of its new outlet FUIB offers special terms of deposits and loans:
- 3% off the cash loan annual rate;
- 1% off the car loan annual rate;
- +0.5% over the Free deposit annual rate.
“FUIB devotes special attention to the quality of its service at all customer interaction points. The outlets make us closer to our customers; this is why we carefully choose the location and format of each outlet. The concept of the new outlets in Kiev meets customer needs and expectations of high quality and professional service,” marked Stephan Guglieri, Executive Director and Management Board member of FUIB.
Locations of all outlets of FUIB are available at www.pumb.ua.
- ПУМБ випустив картку в польських злотих
- Ecological clean-ups of FUIB in 2019: 14 cities, 319 volunteers, about 4 tons of garbage collected, and 3.2 thousand trees and shrubs planted
- World Savings Day: FUIB teaches Ukrainians financial literacy
- Donor Day in FUIB: 149 donors, 67 liters of blood, 445 saved lives
- FUIB opened a new branch in Obukhiv
- FUIB breaks records: the growth in the portfolio of hryvnia deposits has amounted to 2 billion since the beginning of the year
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!