First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has opened its new outlet in Kiev at Krasnoarmeyskaya St. 118 ("Palats Ukraina" metro station). The outlet meets the latest design and functionality requirements and offers a wide range of banking services for individuals and businesses. Its distinguishing feature is Persona, special-purpose wealthy customer service area.
Until 31 October especially for customers of its new outlet FUIB offers special terms of deposits and loans:
- 3% off the cash loan annual rate;
- 1% off the car loan annual rate;
- +0.5% over the Free deposit annual rate.
“FUIB devotes special attention to the quality of its service at all customer interaction points. The outlets make us closer to our customers; this is why we carefully choose the location and format of each outlet. The concept of the new outlets in Kiev meets customer needs and expectations of high quality and professional service,” marked Stephan Guglieri, Executive Director and Management Board member of FUIB.
Locations of all outlets of FUIB are available at www.pumb.ua.
- FUIB finished the first quarter of 2021 with a net profit of UAH 1 billion
- Work schedule of FUIB branches for Easter and May holidays
- FUIB offers special terms of service to support its clients during the quarantine period
- FUIB will open Analytics Academy for Ukrainian students
- FUIB has provided more than UAH 4 billion to support small and medium-sized businesses
- “Financial Sensei”. An educational series on finance for young people, created by the Ministry of Finance, the NBU and FUIB, has appeared on Diya.Digital Education
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!