Kontrakty business weekly, the Independent Association of the Banks of Ukraine, Credit Rating agency, Aval-Brok, Dragon Capital and SP Advisors have chosen the best players in the Ukraine’s banking market.
First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) was named the winner in the Best Corporate Banks nomination. FUIB is one of the TOP 10 banks in Ukraine by key financial performance indicators (assets, equity, loan portfolio, customer accounts and net profit) with the corporate loan portfolio of UAH 15.7 billion as at the end of the first half of 2013.
Moreover, according to the poll results, Sergey Chernenko, Chairman of the FUIB’s Management Board, was announced one of the three best top managers of banks with Ukrainian capital.For more details read Kontrakty business weekly, issue No 39 of 07.10.2013.
- Купуй валюту вигідно у мобільному додатку ПУМБ Online
- Тарифікація пакетів Black Platinum та Premiere в липні і серпні
- Financial Club Awards 2020: ПУМБ відзначили в 19 номінаціях
- FUIB has joined the information campaign of the National Bank to combat payment fraud
- Let's put up a fight with the crisis: FUIB has introduced online establishing of accounts for businesses
- Clarification on making payments in connection with the implementation of the Law on Financial Monitoring
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!