Kontrakty business weekly, the Independent Association of the Banks of Ukraine, Credit Rating agency, Aval-Brok, Dragon Capital and SP Advisors have chosen the best players in the Ukraine’s banking market.
First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) was named the winner in the Best Corporate Banks nomination. FUIB is one of the TOP 10 banks in Ukraine by key financial performance indicators (assets, equity, loan portfolio, customer accounts and net profit) with the corporate loan portfolio of UAH 15.7 billion as at the end of the first half of 2013.
Moreover, according to the poll results, Sergey Chernenko, Chairman of the FUIB’s Management Board, was announced one of the three best top managers of banks with Ukrainian capital.For more details read Kontrakty business weekly, issue No 39 of 07.10.2013.
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!