Kontrakty business weekly, the Independent Association of the Banks of Ukraine, Credit Rating agency, Aval-Brok, Dragon Capital and SP Advisors have chosen the best players in the Ukraine’s banking market.
First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) was named the winner in the Best Corporate Banks nomination. FUIB is one of the TOP 10 banks in Ukraine by key financial performance indicators (assets, equity, loan portfolio, customer accounts and net profit) with the corporate loan portfolio of UAH 15.7 billion as at the end of the first half of 2013.
Moreover, according to the poll results, Sergey Chernenko, Chairman of the FUIB’s Management Board, was announced one of the three best top managers of banks with Ukrainian capital.For more details read Kontrakty business weekly, issue No 39 of 07.10.2013.
- Working hours of FUIB branches for the period from August 23 to August 27, 2019
- FUIB has increased the limit of financing provided for "NOVAAGRO" trading house to UAH 200 million
- FUIB opened a branch in Myrhorod
- FUIB doubled sales of CIVOCL insurance policies
- FUIB joined BankID
- FUIB started issuing payment cards automatically
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!