Progressive deposit from First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) is now available in hryvnia and offers to its depositors up to 20% p.a. for a 12-month hryvnia deposit and up to 21% p.a. for an 18-month hryvnia deposit.
Progressive is a time deposit with the progressive rate of interest and wide choice of deposit periods: 6, 9, 12 and 18 months. The deposit rate is growing month-over-month up to 10% p.a. for a 12-month dollar deposit and up to 11% p.a. for an 18-month dollar deposit.
The minimum hryvnia deposit amount is USD 10 000; the minimum dollar deposit amount is USD 1000; the interest is paid at maturity.
FUIB is among TOP 10 banks by volume of individual accounts. Over the first half of 2013 the individual accounts with FUIB grew to over UAH 11.5 billion or by 21.2% year-over-year. FUIB has been a member of the Individual Deposit Guarantee Fund since 1999. Credit Rating agency has repeatedly confirmed grade 5 (highest deposit strength) of the bank deposit rating of FUIB.
Progressive deposit can be arranged at any of 158 outlets of FUIB.
- Tenth-graders from Kyiv, Chernihiv, Zhytomyr, Vinnytsia and Cherkasy regions visited the regional conference “My Career in Ukraine”
- Зустрічайте шаблони в мобільному додатку ПУМБ Online!
- Serhii Mahdych appointed as FUIB's Deputy Chairman of the Board
- FUIB has been recognized as one of the most reliable banks in Ukraine
- FUIB opened a branch in Rivne
- Working hours of FUIB branches from March 7 to March 11, 2019
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!