From 18 September to 31 December 2013 the promotional lending offer from FUIB will be valid for new to the Bank customers.
First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) offers to small and medium enterprises (SME) with stable growth and financial standing its unique by cost and terms complex lending proposition. From 18 September to 31 December 2013 the promotional lending offer from FUIB will be valid for new to the Bank customers.
FUIB offers the working capital loan for up to 3 years with the grace period lasting the first 6 months of the lending period throughout duration of which the cost of financing will be significantly below the market propositions – from 15% p.a. Upon completion of the 6-month grace period the rate will be determined with consideration of the economically justified Ukrainian Index of Retail Deposits (UIRD) determined by Thomson Reuters and reflecting the resource base average cost on the basis of the data from TOP 20 Ukrainian banks.
“This is a unique proposition in the financial services market, taking into account that average rates of interest in the SME lending market are within 18%-23% per annum. FUIB is ready to finance growing and financially stable businesses at such rates, as successful businesses mean low risks for the Bank. Moreover, the Bank is ready to consider the terms of refinancing their debts to other banks and of provision of comprehensive banking services by FUIB. We offer these terms now, as closer to the end of the year business activities of companies traditionally intensify, so does the demand for financing,” comments Yelena Rudik, SME Department Head at FUIB.
Over 1H2013 the corporate loan portfolio of FUIB grew to UAH 14.0 bn, of which about 25% are loans to SME, which make our Bank one of the ten largest lenders to real economy sector.
- Jimmy Choo, Bally, Lardini, Sergio Rossi, Aquazzura, Giorgio Armani, Pal Zileri та ще 100 преміальних брендів відтепер можна купити у розстрочку*
- всеКАРТУ від ПУМБ визнано надзвичайно простою банківською карткою
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення у місті Васильків
- Working hours of FUIB branches for the period from August 23 to August 27, 2019
- FUIB has increased the limit of financing provided for "NOVAAGRO" trading house to UAH 200 million
- FUIB opened a branch in Myrhorod
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!