The Supervisory Board of First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has appointed Tatyana Kostyuchenko Deputy Chairman of the Management Board in charge of the Bank’s human resources beginning from 16 September 2013.
“The team is the key asset of each company. Only because of its tight knit team sharing the same values FUIB managed to achieve its current strong positions in the financial market. I am confident that with the expertise and personality of Tatyana Kostyuchenko, one of the most successful human resources experts in our country, the Bank will be able to build up efficient business and personnel management system,” Sergey Chernenko, Chairman of the Management Board of FUIB, commented on the appointment.
“I am glad to join the team of professionals and hope that my experience will facilitate the Bank’s business development. My strategic goal will be the employer’s brand development so that FUIB becomes one of the most desirable workplaces in our country,” marked Tatyana Kostyuchenko.
Tatyana Kostyuchenko graduated from Kiev Taras Shevchenko National University and holds the certificate from the Society for Human Resources Management (USA).
Tatyana has 19 years of experience in human resources. Before joining the FUIB’s team Ms Kostyuchenko has held the office of the HR Department Head at Universal Bank, where she managed the Performance Management System implementation project, the middle management managerial skills development project. Also, among Tatyana’s key achievements is the joint project with the finance department towards automated controlling of HR expenses enabling to identity promptly all deviations from the budget figures with their breakdown by types of expenses and structural units. In 2013 InvestGazeta business weekly included Tatyana Kostyuchenko in the rankings of 50 Best HR Directors.
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!