First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) supports holding of WE Ukraine: Trade & Project Finance 2013 international conference to be held in Kiev on 12-13 September 2013.
“FUIB is one of the leaders in the documentary operations market and has high confidence of its partner banks in the international finance market. As compared to standard banking loans, the trade and project finance enable to provide the customers with access to cheaper financial resources. Such projects are extremely demanded in the current economic conditions, this is why the Bank has decided to make its contribution towards this market development,” marked the conference speaker, Alexey Volchkov, Deputy Chairman of the FUIB’s Management Board in charge of corporate business.FUIB has the two decade experience in domestic and international markets of documentary operations and trade finance and is among TOP 3 banks leading in volumes of such operations in Ukraine. FUIB offers to its customers post-export financing from banks in a number of countries of the Western Europe, North and South Americas, Asia (inter alia, such countries as India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Algeria, Egypt, Malaysia and Saudi Arabia). Moreover, FUIB assists in issue of direct guarantees to the benefit of the counterparties from the said countries without their confirmation by foreign banks. FUIB is one of two banks in Ukraine that have the financing limit with Euler Hermes, international export credit agency.
- My Career in Ukraine: successful leaders shared their experience with teenagers from the southern regions
- Apple Pay Coming to FUIB’s Customers
- ПУМБ – лідер за кількістю нагород на FinAwards 2019
- ПУМБ відкрив відділення в Запоріжжі
- ПУМБ відкрив перший Центр обслуговування VIP-клієнтів
- FUIB has extended an agreement with the Government of Belarus on the compensation of part of the interest rate on the purchase of Belarusian agricultural machinery
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!