First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) supports holding of WE Ukraine: Trade & Project Finance 2013 international conference to be held in Kiev on 12-13 September 2013.
“FUIB is one of the leaders in the documentary operations market and has high confidence of its partner banks in the international finance market. As compared to standard banking loans, the trade and project finance enable to provide the customers with access to cheaper financial resources. Such projects are extremely demanded in the current economic conditions, this is why the Bank has decided to make its contribution towards this market development,” marked the conference speaker, Alexey Volchkov, Deputy Chairman of the FUIB’s Management Board in charge of corporate business.FUIB has the two decade experience in domestic and international markets of documentary operations and trade finance and is among TOP 3 banks leading in volumes of such operations in Ukraine. FUIB offers to its customers post-export financing from banks in a number of countries of the Western Europe, North and South Americas, Asia (inter alia, such countries as India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Algeria, Egypt, Malaysia and Saudi Arabia). Moreover, FUIB assists in issue of direct guarantees to the benefit of the counterparties from the said countries without their confirmation by foreign banks. FUIB is one of two banks in Ukraine that have the financing limit with Euler Hermes, international export credit agency.
- ПУМБ випустив картку в польських злотих
- Ecological clean-ups of FUIB in 2019: 14 cities, 319 volunteers, about 4 tons of garbage collected, and 3.2 thousand trees and shrubs planted
- World Savings Day: FUIB teaches Ukrainians financial literacy
- Donor Day in FUIB: 149 donors, 67 liters of blood, 445 saved lives
- FUIB opened a new branch in Obukhiv
- FUIB breaks records: the growth in the portfolio of hryvnia deposits has amounted to 2 billion since the beginning of the year
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!