Credit Rating agency announced the results of the rating action taken on bank deposit ratings assigned earlier to Ukraine’s banks. The Agency confirmed grade 5 (highest deposit strength) of the bank deposit rating of First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB).
The rating updated on August 30, 2013. According to the applied special-purpose rating scale the deposits with FUIB are more reliable than deposits with other banks in Ukraine.
Bank Deposit Rating grade 5 (highest deposit strength) indicates that the bank is strong with minor vulnerability to negative commercial, financial and economic factors.
FUIB is among top 10 Ukrainian banks by the individual accounts. In 1H 2013 the retail accounts reached UAH 11.5 bn. which is 21.2% up year-over-year and corporate accounts increased to UAH 8.1 bn. which is 14.1% up.
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
- Банк, на який клієнти можуть розраховувати – Інтерв’ю Магдича Сергія для журналу «Бізнес»
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!