Towards its corporate customer service enhancement First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has opened the special hotline for users of its “PUMB Online Business” Internet banking service – 0 800 501 275 (toll-free calls from within Ukraine). Customer support services will be available Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 18:00.
“PUMB Online Business” Internet banking service is the remote banking solution for corporate and SME customers, which has a number of advantages in comparison with the traditional “Client-Bank” service. With this remote banking solution customers can manage remotely their financial flows from anywhere all over the globe without being tied to their workstations. The service successfully operates on Windows, Linux and Mac OC operating systems and integrates with the customer’s accounting system.
With “PUMB Online Business” the customer can:
- make payments in national and foreign currencies;
- receive information about transactions;
- create payment templates and make regular payments;
- give payroll payment orders;
- submit applications for currency sale, purchase and conversion;
- file notices - orders for foreign currency unblocking;
- send text messages with attachments to the Bank;
- receive information about the accounts of structural units, branches and subsidiaries;
- exchange the data with the enterprise resource planning (ERP) system.
Internet banking “PUMB Online Business” is usable and user-friendly. The data security is ensured by the hypertext transfer protocol secure (https) and digital signature, which is stored in a removable media.
“Customer convenience is one of the customer service priorities of FUIB, this is why the Bank consistently improves its existing products and services, introduces new services and technologies. The Internet banking for businesses has turned into the convenient alternative to “Client-Bank”. FUIB has opened the special contact centre and hotline for users of “PUMB Online Business” to ensure that our customers receive prompt and high-quality consultations,” marked Aleksey Volchkov, Deputy Chairman of the FUIB’s Management Board in charge of corporate business.
One can log in “PUMB Online Business” using the link located at the top of the main page of the web site of FUIB or by direct link https://online.pumb.ua/biz. Activation and use of the service is fee-free within all packages of cash and payment services.
- New FUIB branch No. 15 in Kryvyi Rih opened for clients
- Open FUIB accounts through Diia
- New FUIB branch No. 1 in Vyshhorod opened for clients.
- FUIB ranks 1st in terms of the growth of term deposits of individuals in hryvnia
- FUIB participated in DobroRun 2021 charity run
- FUIB clients will be able to make contactless payments for purchases with SwatchPAY!
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!