First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) introduces “Easy Start”, its new car loan enabling to purchase a car without tiresome bureaucracy and no loan arrangement charges, such as one-off loan disbursement fee or borrower’s life insurance. Moreover, the mandatory “Full CASCO” comprehensive car insurance fee can be included in the loan amount.
The rate of interest depends on the loan period and down payment and starts from 15.99%, which is one the best propositions in the market. Minimum down payment is 9% of the car price, the loan period is up to 7 years. “Easy Start” car loan is given for purchasing a new car manufactured by either foreign or domestic carmakers.
The Bank’s decision as to the car loan will be given shortly following submission by the would-be borrower of the minimum package of documents: passport, certificates of TIN and income. The Bank takes into account all sources of the customer’s income, whereas suretyship is optional. The car loan application can be filed with any of the Bank’s outlets or partner car dealerships of FUIB.
The credit proposal is free from monthly and hidden charges. Borrowers choose at their own discretion the loan repayment schedule that suits them best: standard or annuity one. With FUIB the customers can enjoy such convenient and prompt loan repayment tool as PUMB Online Internet banking service, through which monthly instalments can be paid by phone, tablet PC or smartphone in a matter of minutes, anytime convenient for the customer.
Also, from 1 August to 31 October each customer, having arranged “Easy Start” car loan and “Full CASCO” comprehensive insurance, will receive the bonus from FUIB and ASKA insurance company – 50 litres of gasoline or diesel fuel within their joint promotion programme “Full Petrol Tank to Car Loan”.
- FUIB received 6 awards in The Best Corporate Media of Ukraine 2021 competition
- FUIB clients will be able to make contactless payments for purchases with the new Mi Smart Band 6 NFC fitness tracker
- всеМОЖУ від ПУМБ - найкраща кредитна карта третього кварталу 2021 за версією Prostobank Awards
- FUIB awarded GlobalLogic as the winner of the special nomination of the HR-Brand 2021 award
- The portfolio of avalized FUIB promissory notes amounted to almost UAH 650 million
- 3 млн грн зібрали у межах благодійної акції «Монетки дітям»
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!