The net profit of First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) for 1H2013 is UAH 159.2 m, which is 24% up year-over-year (UAH 128.0 m).
The net profit growth was provided by the increase of net interest income of UAH 830,8 m which is 7.4% up year-over-year; increase of the net fee and commission income of UAH 220,3 m which is 32.5% up year-over-year and decrease of operating expenses at 20.1% to UAH 465,1 m.
Over 1H2013 the Bank’s assets grew by 14.9% to UAH 32.4 bn. The (gross) loan portfolio grew by 2.1% to UAH 17.4 bn: growth in the corporate loan portfolio (+3.0%) was higher than in the retail loan portfolio (+2.0%). As of 30.06.2013 the corporate loan portfolio was UAH 14.0 bn; the retail loan portfolio, UAH 3.4 bn.
Over 1H2013 the customer accounts increased by 13.0% to UAH 19.7 bn: the corporate accounts grew by 10.8%; the retail accounts, by 14.0%.
The equity of FUIB grew by 4.1% to nearly UAH 4.4 bn as of 30 June 2013.
“Over the second quarter FUIB has been building up its assets mainly through lending to corporate and private customers. The Bank continued adhering to the middle-of-the-road policy in raising hryvnia resources, maintaining the deposit rates at the level of their market averages. Whereby, year-to-date the growth in the customer accounts with the Bank has exceeded UAH 2.2 billion, which is one of the Bank’s best performance results over the last few years,” commented Sergey Chernenko, Chairman of the Management Board of FUIB.
- Getting Ready for the Sowing Campaign: New FUIB and Syngenta Agrarian Partnership Program
- ПУМБ відкрив відділення в м. Горішні Плавні.
- New opportunities for legal entities: submit tax reports online with FUIB and Liga:REPORT
- «Діємо» для вас: за добу 5 тисяч клієнтів ПУМБ скористалися новим сервісом
- FUIB received awards in the Banks of 2020 rating
- National Lesson My Future in Ukraine: 187 schools from 24 regions, over 5,000 students
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!