Starting from 10th of July, 2013 the customers of First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) can enjoy the money transfer service from MoneyGram international system in all outlets of the Bank.
MoneyGram is a globally recognised leader in money transfers closely cooperating with 300 000 thoroughly chosen agents in 197 countries and regions of the world. Among its main advantages are: money transfer dispatch and payout either in USD or EUR, promptness of transfers – the transfer is available for payout anywhere all over the globe after several minutes from its dispatch, advantageous money transfer fees, special transfer fees for a number of popular transfer routes (CIS, Georgia, Israel, Baltic countries).
To send a transfer it is enough that the sender provides the name of the transfer recipient and the destination country, filling in the simple money transfer form. There is no need for the sender or the recipient to have an account with the Bank (except for where the law requires so).
Affordable transfer fees along with simplicity, convenience and promptness of the money transfer dispatch and receipt procedure are the main customer requirements at present. FUIB does its best to meet those requirements and to deliver the best quality service to its customers.
- ПУМБ увійшов до рейтингу надійності українських банків журналу «Новое время» та інвестиційної компанії Dragon Capital
- Top managers shared their experience with teenagers at the regional conference held within the framework of “My Career in Ukraine” project in Zaporizhzhia
- У 2018 році ПУМБ потроїв прибуток, заробивши 2 млрд грн
- FUIB opened a new branch in Poltava
- FUIB clients will receive exclusive VIP-class metal-ceramic MasterCard cards
- People's choice: FUIB received "Financial Oscar" for the achievements in the field of services provision and attraction of individuals’ deposits
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!